ICC tells pak no Urdu you must speak english

Re: ICC tells pak no Urdu you must speak english Jesus Christ, While the whole world is moving forword in terms of education and all , these Paks are moving backward. I still remember Pakistan of 70's used to have Majid, Imran , Asif , Raja etc all were educated and could communicate in Englsh very well. Now, we have uneducated village idiots like Inzi, YK , Kaneria, Afridi etc.

Re: ICC tells pak no Urdu you must speak english

well what about inzamamese? can they speak that? a convoluted combination of grammatically horrendous english interspersed after every third world with inshallah or bismillah or "the boys played well"??
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: ICC tells pak no Urdu you must speak english Seriously though, How is the ICC gonna STOP someone from speaking the only language they have command over or ENABLE them to speak a language over which they have VERY LITTLE command?? Don't make yourself look like a fool--I say just speak Urdu and have a translator right there.

ICC denies reports of ban on Urdu The ICC has told Cricinfo that it has not asked the Pakistan team management to avoid holding press conferences in Urdu during the World Cup. It was announced yesterday that the Pakistan players would only answer questions in Urdu so as to avoid any ambiguity in the answers given, and subsequently it was reported the ICC had requested them to speak English to avoid media conferences being excessively drawn out. "At no point did the ICC say it cannot allow the Pakistan team management to hold press conferences in Urdu," an ICC spokesman told Cricinfo. "The ICC doesn't tell the participating teams in which language they have to speak. The issue of Pakistan players speaking in Urdu was discussed with the Pakistan Cricket Board chairman Naseem Ashraf in Kingston earlier this week and he agreed with the ICC that for all media events happening inside the playing field players will speak in English, while for all media events outside the playing field, Pakistan players will talk in Urdu." http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/wc2007/content/current/story/285431.html

Re: ICC tells pak no Urdu you must speak english This is truly stupid from ICC. How can they force players to speak in English? It is not like cricket is officially English. I think they just don't seem to like PCB and will post thousand hundles against PCB. I wouldn't care less considering how good an organization PCB is. It is an organization that breeds cheaters and they will have to cop this. Their players would have been way better in their behaviour on and off the field if PCB was good enough.