Gul and Naved-ul-Hasan picked for dope Tests

Bumper

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/wc2007/content/current/story/285365.html The International Cricket Council (ICC) picked Pakistan fast bowlers Umar Gul and Rana Naved-ul-Hasan for random dope tests after the opening match of the World Cup against West Indies at Sabina Park on Tuesday. PJ Mir, Pakistan's media manager, said that Pakistan were informed that Gul and Naved-ul-Hasan would be tested for banned drugs as a part of ICC's anti-doping regulations for the World Cup, which requires two players from each of the 16 teams to be selected at random for testing at 15 of the World Cup matches. The ICC had earlier tested selected players in the World Cup warm-up games Gul and Naved-ul-Hasan are the spearheads of Pakistan's attack that had received a pre-World Cup setback when Shoaib Akhtar and Mohammad Asif were withdrawn from the squad at the last minute because of injuries. However, it is suspected that they were held back to shield them from ICC dope tests during the World Cup as there were fears that both still carried traces of nandrolone in their bloodstreams.

Re: Gul and Naved-ul-Hasan picked for dope Tests My worst fear is that Rana & Sami will be tested & sent back home. With them, will go hopes of all other teams' in the world cup. Pakistan may once again, become a contender again!

Re: Gul and Naved-ul-Hasan picked for dope Tests

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: They have no chance whatsoever
Yeah, I too hope ICC has no chance of finding Rana & Sami guilty. These two are an integral part of every team's plans to beat Pak in the world cup :hic:

Re: Gul and Naved-ul-Hasan picked for dope Tests >My worst fear is that Rana & Sami will be tested & sent back home. With them, will go hopes of all other teams' in the world cup. Pakistan may once again, become a contender again! nominee for most humous post..

Re: Gul and Naved-ul-Hasan picked for dope Tests

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: They have no chance whatsoever
Yeah, I too hope ICC has no chance of finding Rana & Sami guilty. These two are an integral part of every team's plans to beat Pak in the world cup :hic:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: