Today/Tomorrow India at olympics - updated regularly

Cricketics

i thought of making everyone's work easy and have decided to make a list of events in which India will be participating everyday here is the schedule for the day INDIA AT THE OLYMPICS TODAY/TOMORROW BOXING AKHIL KUMAR @ 8:15 AM EST TOMORROW MORNING ATHLETICS Watch the following 3 in heat 1 of the 100m Hurdles AT 9 PM TONIGHT J. J. Shobha G. Pramila Ganapathy JAVUR Shobha Jagadeeshppa Watch GUDANDA Pramila Ganapathy and Jayur Shobha in High jump Group 1 @ 10:30 pm tonight Watch SINGHA ROY IN THE HIGH JUMP GROUP B WHICH WILL BE CASTED RITE AFTER GROUP A HIGH JUMP EVENT TENNIS 4:00 AM EST, Leander Paes/Mahesh Bhupathi continue their game on court 2. Federer and his partner lead in first set by 4-1

Thanks! I am becoming obsessed with these games now. Not a good thing, as my semester starts soon, and I can't be goofing off on the internet. An interesting tidbit about an Indian athlete - Vikas Gowda - discus thrower: http://tarheelblue.cstv.com/sports/c-track/mtt/gowda_vikas00.html Born in Mysore, he lives in the US and represents/ed the track/field team at UNC-CH. Wish I had known ... I live in the area, and may have had a chance to see him play. He wears the Indian colours at the Olympics. Side-note: Dude is 6'9" tall!

This should be a sticky on main page' date=' atleast on Chit Chat. Atleast till we have any Indian left in the fray. Need to support them ahead of the @*(&%$#) well you know who.[/quote'] hi lurker, sorry bhai if you are thinking i am ignoring that thread of yours for those question/answers, well no i am not. i am really busy rite now, and will finish it up quickly. one of my cousin sister is getting married, so arrangement and stuff.. too much work load.. will soon do it. i am even missing my cricket games on weekends which i used to play regularly that sad, no one can beat in showing the passion for the country, weather it's in cricket or in any other sport. will support India in an y sporting field. LETS WIN MORE MEDALZ COME ON INDIA

This should be a sticky on main page' date=' atleast on Chit Chat. Atleast till we have any Indian left in the fray. Need to support them ahead of the @*(&%$#) well you know who.[/quote'] Its mind-boggling to think none of the Mods have so far made the Abinav Bindra news, an article on home page. This is the single most significant piece of sporting news in the last 25 years of our sporting history and it stands pushed to the sub-forums. At the least, someone can make the olympics news thread a sticky on cricket talk.

OK, now that Rathore has finished with an abysmal score (he need 144 to qualify, scored 131), India's chances of improving on that solitary gold look bleak. Badminton player Saina might have a chance if she somehow gets through the QFs. Lee-Hesh are also in it, but i don't expect anything from them. Middleweight boxer Vijender is still in it and living up to the hype, but he will probably get destroyed by some Kazakh or Cuban.