English Premier League 2008-09 Champions - Manchester United

SachDan

English Premier League 2008-09 Champions - Manchester United  

1. 1.

• Manchester United
    • Chelsea
    • Arsenal
    • Liverpool

Liverpool loses to tottenham. Chelsea back to where it belongs --> #1 Had Man U lost to Hull, it would have been more than a perfect weekend for me. But I'll take arsenal, liverpool's defeat along with 'hull almost making man u sh*t in their pants' :D

Unbelievably good first half..scintillating football on view...Manu threatening Asnl goal atleast dozen times. Arsenal leading with a lucky goal...ball deflecting of Neville's legs from a Nasri strike
Lucky may be with the deflection Dan, it was goal bound anywayz, but what abt the second Dan, we ripped your defence and they were hopelessly out of position I know that Arsenal-ManU ties are no longer the same as they were in the early 2000's but they still have the thrill and the passion we tend to associate with them. Gunnerz Rule !!!

Lucky may be with the deflection Dan' date=' it was goal bound anywayz, [b']but what abt the second Dan, we ripped your defence and they were hopelessly out of position I know that Arsenal-ManU ties are no longer the same as they were in the early 2000's but they still have the thrill and the passion we tend to associate with them. Gunnerz Rule !!!
Typical Arsenal goal :hatsoff: