English Premier League 2008-09 Champions - Manchester United

SachDan

English Premier League 2008-09 Champions - Manchester United  

1. 1.

• Manchester United
    • Chelsea
    • Arsenal
    • Liverpool

Best domestic football league in the world to kick start on the 16th of August with Arsenal hosting back to the top West Bromwich Albion at the Emirates stadium. Winners of the last two seasons, Manchester United will begin their quest for the hatrick of titles against Newcastle United at the Theater of Dreams on Sunday,17th of August. Go Manu Go! :two_thumbs_up:

Great result for us against United. Hopefully King Kev gets more faces in. Saviola would be good. Coloccini and Spiderman are awesome. Champions - Chelski but Utd can win if they get Berba...not this year for Arsenal, and not Liverpool because of Rafa 'I like rotating' Benitez. These clubs will obviously be the Top 4. Uefa Cup - Tough to choose. Villa are gonna do well, Martin O'Neill is awesome. Spurs have got a decent team but if Berba leaves, they wont have a decent striker which will make it really hard. Darren Bent is crap and Dos Santos is a second striker. Maybe even Blackburn provided Roque Santa Cruz is at his lethal best. Maybe even us if Keegan gets some new faces, Coloccini is amazing, and Spidey looked good today, we just need Owen back alongside Martins. Not Everton for sure. Man City have got the ability but have they got the heads to do it? Sparkey is a really talented manager though. Relegated - Stoke for sure, i reckon it will be Wigan going down with them. People are writing off Hull City but i reckon they will stay up, they will do what Bolton did in 01/02. I reckon WBA will probably be the 3rd team but they have the ability to stay up so its mixed. Top Goalscorer - The one and only Fernando Torres Player of the Year - The maestro Cesc Fabregas.

He started as an out and out striker..was held back a bit by Alex coz of the goal scoring form Christiano Ronaldo was showing.Now with Ronaldo not to last more than a season at Old Trafford,Sir Alex will give all the liberty for Rooney to play up front with Tavez to support.

Its got nothing to do with Ronaldo, he's not a target man, he's more of a creator. Ya Ronaldo scored all those goals last season and he aint a striker but tahts because he was getting service from Carlitos and Rooney. Rooney is really unselfish, he wont take opportunities like Ronaldo, he will pass to the next out and out striker whether that will be Berbatov or maybe even Saha continuing.

Will such a move go well with the Newcastle fans? btw...supports Newcastle.rite?
My fellow fans of the Toon Army are considering taking Indian Flags to the next hame against Hull. By tomorrow there will be people with signboards saying "Save Us Anil" outside St James'. Anil is seen as our saviour cuz he will try and convince KK to come back. That would be special, the Tiranga at SJP.