Is it true that in Mumbai Housing societies segregrate based on religion ?

Texy

+1
same for me. I don't have a house in my name though.:--D
I will never allow a non veg as tenant in my house' date=' even if that person is a Hindu. I don't give a **** whether they bring GFs/BFs or are gay/lesbian etc. By liberal standards if I am evil, communal, narrow minded, bigot etc so be it. Mah house mah rules.[/quote'] So much hatred for non veg eaters. :facepalm: Hope you guys never go to Bengal/Maharashtra/Parts of Bihar/UP/Kerala/Punjab.

What if the person owns that apartment?They cannot throw that person out of his own home basically they cant do **** if the owner is non veg or brings a girl or boy or if the owner refuses to take action againist the tenant. You are based in Delhi.Right?
Lekar to aaye :winky: Dandaa kar degi society ki auratein, forget about male inhabitants. He must keep such activities outside society. It about the impact it gives to kids of society. Mumbai is a lil advanced but slightly smaller places have societies and they are there to maintain the way of living

Lekar to aaye :winky: Dandaa kar degi society ki auratein, forget about male inhabitants. He must keep such activities outside society. It about the impact it gives to kids of society. Mumbai is a lil advanced but slightly smaller places have societies and they are there to maintain the way of living
Kya karegi?They cant do **** neither can the males.Whatever they do will be illegal and punishable offence under IPC.All one needs to do complain and inform the media at the same time. Can you tell me in which city your apartment is located?Delhi?

Kya karegi?They cant do **** neither can the males.Whatever they do will be illegal and punishable offence under IPC.All one needs to do complain and inform the media at the same time. Can you tell me in which city your apartment is located?Delhi?
So what, Try renting a flat in decent delhi locality and bring in few girls every friday night. Give impression of partying and see what happens in couple of month. Journo and policreman may be living in same society will oppose you. Not in my bakyard

So much hatred for non veg eaters. :facepalm: Hope you guys never go to Bengal/Maharashtra/Parts of Bihar/UP/Kerala/Punjab.
I was raised as a non-veggie. Left eating non-veg and using leather products when I saw and imagined the torture that poor animals have to go thru.

For a staunch vegetarian' date='it must be extremely difficult to adjust to the fact that meat is being cut,washed and cooked in their kitchen.Wouldn't necessarily call this discrimination.[/quote'] Exactly, Its quite easy to preach about secularism,social and financial equality but once your own son gets a girl from another religion/social status, you dont want that. How many Hindus visit butcher street? And if by mistake one visits, they throw up. I remember as a kid , going to temple and bali being givren and my mum throwing up. Now a days bali is allmost stopped in temples

In Chennai, there are some places in Manadi, where hindus cannot buy land or property, its not openly said but its internally decided among Muslims there to sell only to Muslim buyer if a Hindu or any other community buyer approaches they would blindly sell right now we are not selling, hence it cannot come to the main arena ..................... Similarly there are some flats near mosque in Manady, where hindus cannot rent, the same principle is followed, henceforth they take care in not getting caught .......

So what' date=' Try renting a flat in decent delhi locality and bring in few girls every friday night. Give impression of partying and see what happens in couple of month. Journo and policreman may be living in same society will oppose you. Not in my bakyard[/quote'] I have lived in Green Park in Delhi and had no issues.My cousins live in Noida and they have had no issues.I myself own a 3 storied house in Gurgaon and have had no issues. Secondly partying and disturbing people is one thing having your bf and gf stay over with you is a totally different thing.Also what i cook in my house is my problem no one else's.

So much hatred for non veg eaters. :facepalm: Hope you guys never go to Bengal/Maharashtra/Parts of Bihar/UP/Kerala/Punjab.
Not hatred. Just dislike, that too for non veg food and not for non veg eaters. 95% of my friends with whom I hang out, eats non veg.

I was raised as a non-veggie. Left eating non-veg and using leather products when I saw and imagined the torture that poor animals have to go thru.
Exactly, Its quite easy to preach about secularism,social and financial equality but once your own son gets a girl from another religion/social status, you dont want that. How many Hindus visit butcher street? And if by mistake one visits, they throw up. I remember as a kid , going to temple and bali being givren and my mum throwing up. Now a days bali is allmost stopped in temples
Most people who eat meat or fish go to markets to buy it.Unless you buy frozen meat you will be seeing the animals being killed.I have seen it all my life. I hope you veggie people have the same amount of hatred for the likes of Tendulkar Ganguly Gavaskar Kohli Dhoni etc who are all non veggies.

Most people who eat meat or fish go to markets to buy it.Unless you buy frozen meat you will be seeing the animals being killed.I have seen it all my life. I hope you veggie people have the same amount of hatred for the likes of Tendulkar Ganguly Gavaskar Kohli Dhoni etc who are all non veggies.
No hatred. However I do believe I am morally superior to most non-veggies when it comes to diet and for not using leather products (but won't tell them to their face).

I don't hate veggie people,almost all my friends are non veg. I don't care what others eat, even beef eating isn't an issue because I would be as mortified seeing a fish or chicken killed as a cow/bull . Just don't want their eating habits in my personal space, especially my home. Watching flesh & blood of animals makes me weak in my stomach because of the environment in which I grew up in, my family members don't even touch garlic/onion/egg forget meat. I grew up in a place in Bengal, there the fish and vegetable markets were side by side, for that reason I couldn't even force myself to go to the vegetable market. The smell of those fish, all that blood etc... don't know what Bengalis find in that stuff. I won't even marry a non veg girl no matter how much I am attracted to her, if she insists on preparing meat dishes in the kitchen. Why would veggies hate cricketing stars ? What do their dietary habits have to do with their game?

I am looking at it from diff angle. Zeeshan Khan story where he got reply from a firm saying we don't hire muslims. Now, this mail was sent by a trainee. Its an extremely odd thing to happen. Why would a trainee reply like this ? More so when they have Muslims working in the firm already ? Can be only in 2 cases, One, The trainee was mentally retarded or mischievous, which can be ruled out to an extent as trainees too are recruited after some basic interview process. Second, She/he was paid to do so. By whom ? May be by those who wanted to make a big story based on discrimination and kickstart the "secularism in danger" drivel again. Only a few days after that we get this Misbah Qadri drama, something which looks totally staged in the series of Zeeshan Khan's story.

Bangladesh is miles head of India and Pakistan in term of religious tolerance. Though 10 % muslim extremists create a lot of fuss and the random killing of seculars Bangladeshis, people in general are very tolerant. In Dhaka it is beyond imagination to have separate localities for Hindus and Muslims. Actually a majority of Indians identify themselves as Hindus and most Pakistanis identify themselves as Muslims. BUt the reason Bangladesh is in a better position is because 90% Bangladeshis' primary identity is beng Bengali. Whenever I go to India and Pakistan I see this negative attitude towards Muslims and Hindus respectively. It would have been better for the Indian subcontinent if countries would have been made based on ethno-linguistic lines like nations of Punjabis, Gujratis, Tamils, Pashtuns, Sindhis. This would have them more religious tolerant like us. That day I can have my dream country of United Bengal too with amalgamation of Bangladesh, Tripura, West Bengal and half of Assam.

Bangladesh is miles head of India and Pakistan in term of religious tolerance. Though 10 % muslim extremists create a lot of fuss and the random killing of seculars Bangladeshis, people in general are very tolerant. In Dhaka it is beyond imagination to have separate localities for Hindus and Muslims. Actually a majority of Indians identify themselves as Hindus and most Pakistanis identify themselves as Muslims. BUt the reason Bangladesh is in a better position is because 90% Bangladeshis' primary identity is beng Bengali. Whenever I go to India and Pakistan I see this negative attitude towards Muslims and Hindus respectively. It would have been better for the Indian subcontinent if countries would have been made based on ethno-linguistic lines like nations of Punjabis, Gujratis, Tamils, Pashtuns, Sindhis. This would have them more religious tolerant like us. That day I can have my dream country of United Bengal too with amalgamation of Bangladesh, Tripura, West Bengal and half of Assam.
The Direct action day riots The Noakhali Tippera riots and many others such riots.The continued flow of Hindus from Bangladesh into India and the killing of atheist bloggers make mockery of your post.

The Direct action day riots The Noakhali Tippera riots and many others such riots.The continued flow of Hindus from Bangladesh into India and the killing of atheist bloggers make mockery of your post.
Those riots were instigated by the Muslim League and Congress. Because the Bengali leaders always wanted a United Bengal as the third country. And the killing of bloggers is a recent phenomenon and are committed by Madrasa students which are funded by Middle Eastern countries and Pakistan. But the society in general is surely more tolerant. There is very rarely racial or should I say religion based profiling being done but I don't see the same in India and Pakistan.

Those riots were instigated by the Muslim League and Congress. Because the Bengali leaders always wanted a United Bengal as the third country.
Those riots were instigated and carried out by Muslim Bengali speakers which is why Hindu Bengalis like my ancestors fought to break away from East Bengal.Suhrawardy was the CM of Bengal and he helped the rioters. Suhrawardy then proposed the united Bengal plan because he realised that the Western part had the industries and mines and was the better developed part and losing it would be disastorous for East Bengal.But the Hindu Bengalis rejected it out right as they had seen the works of Suhrawardy during his time as CM of united Bengal.