'Humous' Hall of Fame

Bumper

Re: Humous Hall of Fame Vroom's classic added. Vroomfondel adds a funny, moving piece to the Athers-Inzy series following Bob's death: Athers: We bring you a special report from the West Indies. As you must have heard, Bob Woolmer, Pakistan's Coach, and one of the greatest cricketing minds to have ever played and taught the game, passed away two days ago. It has come as shock to everybody that is in any way related to cricket, and the barrage of tributes and condolences that have been recieved testify to the fact that Bob was well loved and respected. I called my companion of many interviews, and Pakistan captain Inzamam-ul-Haq, and asked him his reaction to the news. He was, understandably, in shock, and it took a certain amount of convincing to have him do this interview. He tells me that did it only because he wants the world to know what his late coach meant to the team. Presented below is a transcript of our conversation. Athers: Inzamam, thank you for talking to us at your time of grief. You start your interviews with me with a prayer. Does that carry a special importance on a day like today? Inzi: Bismillah ir-Rehman ir-Rahim. Allah miya ka laakh laakh Shukar. When I starts interview I gives millions millions thanks to allah miya, almighty compassionate and graceful. It is mean that almighty is fully of grace and kindness. It is also mean that god is compassionate, which is comes from the word compass. Allah miya, much like magnetic compass, is knowing the right path, and is always sending mans and womans and sami to correct line and lanth. It is telling me that Bob chacha has been return to pavilion by god decision. It is not good decision or bad decision, it just what is happen. What can player in the game do something when ultimate umpire is ultimately lifting finger? It is not some harami third rate umpire who is think is gode like Hair, but almighty himself. I wish is corrupt bastard Hair, so I write cheque 500,000 and bob chacha's sony computer is once more coming to live...I wish it that easy. I is know that Almighty is also giving strength to woolmer family and friends at this time. He is know what best. Athers: Inzi, can you put into a few words how Bob's death has made you feel? Inzi:...we say that the hour of death cannot be forecast, but when we say this we imagine that hour as placed in an obscure and distant future. It never occurs to us that it has any connection with the day already begun or that death could arrive this same afternoon, this afternoon which is so certain and which has every hour filled in advance... Athers faints momentarily. Athers, still unsteady: Inzi, how incredibly poignant. I don't think I've heard you be so eloquent. Inzi: Sorry is to be freak on you. I is mamorizing Proust quote from backside of haldiram packet. it is amaze haldiram is knowing how is heart feels. i is always only think it is gas. Athers: How do you think Bob woolmer's death is going to effect Pakistan cricket, it's fans, players and administrators? Inzi: If is possible for good to come from this, I think is for Pakistan, and whole subcontinent. We is having passionate fans, who is laugh and cry, and scream and kill and suicide and rioting, only because of stupid game. i is tell them, look at bob chacha, he is give life for your stupid game. and you is stone our houses and call bad names at us. as my good friend and famous popishtar phil collins is say, "think twice, it's another day for you and me in paradise". And look what is happened after bob go. I see on TV even bloody donkey like shoib is cry and shock. last he is cry and shock was when girl walk past and did not ask autograph (he is give her autograph anyway). gadha saala fight with bob chacha because he is think he big ishtar, and now he is pay. and he is feel bad, and is eat humble pies instead of naan rolls. bob chacha coach him even as he go. shoib get lesson, we all get lesson. bob chacha teach that nobody bigger than allah.Now pakistan player ever going to market and buying naan roll without burning with shame. now no player taking match fix without seeing bob chacha in backside of head. that is i hope. that is i hope for bob chacha. Athers: Let's hope that's true Inzi. Do you have any regrets, could you have said something to or done something for Bob before he passed on? Inzi: I is miss him. We is all miss him. I is not know he dibetees. if is know he dibetees, i is steal all his sonpapri. Athers: What next? Inzi: As good friend and baseball personality yogi berra is say, when there is fork in road, I is pick it up and eat it. I is 37 now. I is retire from ODI, and is play last few years only test cricket. It is bad time announcement, i know. but i must make. also I is get fired anyway for talking english with you. Athers: Good point. So, now that you aren't playing ODI's anymore, what are you planning to do with your free time? Inzi: I debating. I is have offer from american realty show iron chef as to become secret ingredient. I is also having offer from modeling agancy for become model for deluxe eco-frandly clean burning effigy. as far as near sight is there, I is entering interprovince omlette eating compatishun in outer skirts of pindi.

Re: Humous Hall of Fame

Predator' date=' if Inzi gets hold of you, you're going into his next biryani.[/quote'] After he has eaten the whole Pakistani team, i don't think he will have any space left for me...
Trust me Inzy has a huge walk in freezer for leftovers. I know cause I am typing from in there :eew: Someone please let me out as I got to feed my cows :hic: