Ranji Trophy, Super League, 2008-09

Chandan

CR Pathak c wicketkeeperNaidu b Vinay Kumar 0 2 3 0 0 0.00 BM Chauhan c Akhil b Vinay Kumar 6 16 13 1 0 46.15 KR Makvana c wicketkeeperNaidu b Vinay Kumar 0 2 3 0 0 0.00 SH Kotak c & b Raghu 87 10 147 12 0 59.18 CA Pujara not out 112 0 224 15 0 50.00 RA Jadeja c Gautam b Raghu 55 0 41 8 0 134.14 captain JN Shah not out 55 0 43 9 1 127.90 Extras (b 4, lb 8) 12 very good performance by saurashtra. Pujara and Kotak rallied from 3 for 13, with 160 runs partnership. Later R.Jadeja and J.shah made quickfire 50's. a very well deserved come from behind win.

vow.. Sir, where were u when yuvi was giving strike so SRT can score a century in chennai?? where were u, when dhoni was letting gauti n yuvi get a century n not pushin for a win?? i dont see any thread from you bashing them?? why is tht?? sick of these double standards.. and its not like he was lookin for his 100 at the cost of his team's victory....
Yes... And TN were not scoring at less than 2RPO over either. It looks like the purpose of the thread is to preempt any calls of foul by angry fans, though I must say that I dont know much about the OP. But thats the way it seems to me

Mumbai will b in the finals for sure unless Pujara comesout with a blinder.. regd UP vs TN.....a tough one.. UP has bowlers n im not sure abt theri bastmen.. where TN has batsmen but their bowling is weak... so its tough to predict.. i think the key is to get a 1st innings lead.. whoever bats 1st , shud bat long and pile a big total..

UP and the semis are : Mumbai Vs Saurashtra TN Vs UP
Thanks. would be interesting. TN beat/took 1st innigs points Vs UP in the league stages with out Kaif and Praveen kumar. even Raina was away i think. but now, a full fledged TN and formidable UP facing each other. good contest. Mumbai too beat Sauirashtra easily in the league. now, they r playing again.good match.
Mumbai will b in the finals for sure unless Pujara comesout with a blinder.. regd UP vs TN.....a tough one.. UP has bowlers n im not sure abt theri bastmen.. where TN has batsmen but their bowling is weak... so its tough to predict.. i think the key is to get a 1st innings lead.. whoever bats 1st , shud bat long and pile a big total..
UP have Kaif and Raina! UP start off a favorites for sure since they have four international players in Kaif, Raina, Pravee, and Piyush. TN only have Balaji to rely on, on the bowing side of things... It will be mouth-watering contest, nonetheless.
Remarkable win by Saurashtra. And looks like a great knock by Pujara. BTW' date=' didnt UP come up croppers against TN earlier in the superleague? I think it was an innings defeat, where DK scored a double and BAdri a century.[/quote'] i don't think kaif and praveen played in that match....
RDB is quite a bulky fella and still manages to bowl at mid 120's. WTF ?
Thats because the bulk of pace is not generated from the chest and shoulders but rather hips, abdomen, and torsoe ... thats why guys like Steyn and Lee bowl quicker than guys like Symonds and Kallis ... its all about momentum at the crease and having a quick arm action and using your abdominal muscles and hips to generate the pace ... Another example are guys like Sreesanth and Ishant Sharma ... easily the skinniest pace bowler in our current crop but they still bowl much quicker than guys like Zaheer and Pathan.