Virat Kohli, our future batting stalwart and the future Indian Captain

Cricketics

u shud include the whole of useless delhi team in Team India just because u played cricket together with them:pray:
hmm useless.. and i am not demanding them.. i am just telling.. thsi young Kohli has what it takes to be in Indian Odi Squad.. only problem is, whom should he replace??? may be he should be the first choice when they look for youngsters again.. and being a Indian supporter... i am more for india, then for Delhi.. its just that i am mentioning the talent here
hmm useless.. and i am not demanding them.. i am just telling.. thsi young Kohli has what it takes to be in Indian Odi Squad..
i think he needs to get some experience.. we already have lotsa openers... let him do some outstanding batting then its worth to bring in... otherwise let him rot for some more time in the domestic circuit..:D
keep him in squad in 15.. thatz it.. if don't want to play.. i know its hard to adjust in first 11 but in 15 its not.. keep him in reserve and play him whenever there is a chance..
we already have rohit sharma in 15 for the exact same purpose. Can we afford another one ?