India v Bangladesh preview

Dhondy

Re: India v Bangladesh preview If we lose heads wont just roll they will be chopped off. VVS, kaif, raina, powar, gambhir will have a weird smile on there face. Chappell will be sending his resignation mail to pawar and requesting a permanent revocation of Indian visa. Sunny will run for cover; Kumble will regreat not retiring before world cup and a_d will start 100 post titled i-said-so.

Re: India v Bangladesh preview I think losing will be the last thing that will be on Indians mind at this point in time. Each one of them must be itching to have a go at Bangladesh after their recent upbeat form. I reckon it is going to be a massacre and a whole lot of stampede tonight. I predict quite a few batters will come to fore and we are going to be in for some terrific batting display that is if we bat first.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: India v Bangladesh preview

OK, here's my preview. India had fukin well win this, and win well, otherwise I'll personally castrate the prima donnas. Remember, no excuses, no soundbytes, no fukin bhashans. Thank you and good night.
I will lend u my rusted fish knife from back-home , u know the kind which has couple of layers of brown rust and u end up wondering which end really the blade lies

Re: India v Bangladesh preview i really really think that there is way too much hype being built up around this game. this is going to be your run of the mill, no surprises minnow bashing. i think we are all prejudiced by the outcome of the new zealand and bangladesh match. well keep in mind that new zealand had just routed australia (though missing a few key players) and then if they surrendered to bangladesh, it was not because bangladesh is any good but because the kiwis were caught in an awkward position. similarly if one is to judge the teams by their warm up matches, we absolutely obliterated west indies, but a closer examination would reveal that the wickets that fell were not all due to the gile of the bowlers. bangladesh is a decent team and the best of the minnows, more power to them. but they are still far from conjuring an upset against india. and mind you, the only time india have been upset by a minnow in a world cup was the 1999 edition against zimbabwe. that too a full strenghth zimbabwe with all the flowers and fruits.

Re: India v Bangladesh preview That's because India has been up and down in form since a while. Meanwhile Bangladesh have beat couple of top teams over the last year or two. It is always tentative kicking of a campaign but as much faith the players have on themselves the fans don't. That is showing here.

Re: India v Bangladesh preview

That's because India has been up and down in form since a while. Meanwhile Bangladesh have beat couple of top teams over the last year or two. It is always tentative kicking of a campaign but as much faith the players have on themselves the fans don't. That is showing here.
dude!!! bangladesh managed two victories in the past two and a half years against one of the top eight teams in an ICC recognized odi, thats hardly "beat couple of top teams over the last year or two". their record like their economy and everything else about their nation is in sad disarray.