Amazing this one, our member locations are to be seen

King

I was looking at the satellite map of our member location and boy this website gets most members from US of A for sure. Have a look either by going to "Member Locations" from the top menu or use the link http://www.indiancricketfans.com/modules.php?name=Map After going to Member List Map, click on "Whos online". You can customize the view by selecting "Map", "Satellite" or "Hybrid". Wonder who's from the Aussie land, Africa and China :chin: It'll be interesting to check out during busy hours. Check out the screen shot by the way.

Re: Amazing this one, our member locations are to be seen This was taken before you logged in today Chandan. Yes Gator it is only for the Admins but I could make it available for all the registered users. It shows the location and we could zoom in till about a close look. The country information is accurate but not city which is understandable as it uses the IP to figure out. Let me enable it for normal users too.

Re: Amazing this one, our member locations are to be seen Cheers Chandan. The website needs constant addition. We need to add all the games to the schedule just to make sure we dont have to leave this website to get any kind of information. Scheduled calendar, World Time, Weather conditions at the venue India is playing were all part of this initiative. I'm sure people will also be glad to know our members and visitors are spread all over. It kind of shows the passion of an Indian cricket fan and where ever he is living.

Re: Amazing this one, our member locations are to be seen Good question MP, I wouldn't know. It is possible it's a bit off from the map. I suppose the visitor could be from Africa but the peg has moved a little away in the map. I would be amazed if he were connecting from a cruise ship from the Atlantic Ocean. :hic:

Re: Amazing this one, our member locations are to be seen

phat gai kya ? :hic:
:lmao: Not fully as I am behind some stuff that shows my IP wrong all the time :hic: but still my point is valid. Plus they will come for DR and Bheem first :lmao:

Re: Amazing this one, our member locations are to be seen

Is it possible to make this voluntary? I definitely don't want non-admins seeing my location or IP address. This can have safety implications for some of the more outspoken members.
Not to be concerned, the IP does not show for normal users. Only Admins can see the IPs.