Arcade section (i.e. Games !)

varun

danramrah is the new Crazy Cars champion! danramrah is the new Rope Walker champion! danramrah is the new Jason's Pong champion! Yeti Sports 1- Bloody Pingu Score to Beat: 11597 danramrah three out of the four games are among the mostly played ones....so not bad!

For the 'Leader of Leaderboard', for each game played that you are in the top 1-10, you get 10-1 points. For example, if you finish first in tetris, then you get 10 points for that game or if you finish 10th, you get 1 point. So the more games you play, the better chance of you being at the top for 'king of arcade' The other title ' King of the Arcade' is based on the most #1 scores

It will be good if we have 'restart game' on the play screen of every game. Most times, when I know I've had a bad start to a game, I would just want restart then and there. Now, if I want to do that, either I have to wait till the game's over, or go back to main arcade screen, select the game again and click 'play', which is a bit of a pain.

It will be good if we have 'restart game' on the play screen of every game. Most times' date=' when I know I've had a bad start to a game, I would just want restart then and there. Now, if I want to do that, either I have to wait till the game's over, or go back to main arcade screen, select the game again and click 'play', which is a bit of a pain.[/quote'] Added 'Play Again' link on the right side : arcadeplayagainhb3.jpg
where is says "danramrah is the new YetiSports 8 - Jungle Swing champion! " can u make that game clickable??
Added a 'play' link next to the game title : Adding a clickable link directly on the games was too troublesome for a newb like moi, but this looks pretty good arcadeplaynewestchampsdj1.jpg Kewl suggestions:D

Sep 17 07:06 PM nospam and h4te plz stay way from arcade..cheaters Sep 17 02:04 PM nospam and h4te are the biggest dakalties in ICF.. they rigged all the games here..
ok danramah, predator before calling me a cheater and zubinpepsi - dakalties, i would like to point out that i've always posted bugs for the game in which i've found people can abuse it - if you want to see that post - check post #56 (also except fly sui i dint have a high score in any of the games - infact when i pointed out the bug for stick avalanche - dravid abused it and the game was removed) about h4te - high scores
Sep 17 08:16 PM all my Yeti scores are being recorded elsewhere....not my problem
as he points out(if he is saying the truth, which i believe he is) (some)games in the arcade have bugs, so either varun and ludh should verify all games before adding them before public use(abuse). they can do this by checking the vbarcade/vbulletin forum where people share bugs and feature requests.

who would've thought this arcade would have caused headaches:tounge_smile: The arcade itself can be buggy at times. Probably, Varun can fix this issue. As for some of you guys not being able to submit scores, try these guidelines:

• Use the remember me box when you log in
  • Dont use the refresh or back buttons in your browser to start a new game.
  • Play 1 game at a time i.e dont open multiple tabs in your browser