WC 2007 : India Vs Bangladesh Officiall topic

Parth

Match Thread : India vs Bangladesh. 3dflagsdotcom_india_2fawl.gif vs 3dflagsdotcom_bangl_2fawl.gifINDIA: Virender Sehwag, Sourav Ganguly, Sachin Tendulkar(vc), Yuvraj Singh, Rahul Dravid (capt), Mahendra Singh Dhoni (wk), Irfan Pathan, Ajit Agarkar, Harbhajan Singh, Zaheer Khan, Munaf Patel. BANGLADESH: Tamim Iqbal, Shahriar Nafees(vc), Aftab Ahmed, Saqibul Hasan, Habibul Bashar (capt), Mohammad Ashraful, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mohammad Rafique, Mashrafe Mortaza, Abdur Razzak, Shahadat Hossain.

Re: India Vs Bangladesh Officiall topic No humidity compared to previous match. No dew on the ground, so not much advantage of starting at 9:30. More even covering of grass on the strip. It's dry grass and a bit of bounce which will suit both batsmen and bowlers. Not much turn expected. All in all, a perfect ODI pitch, high-scoring.

Re: India Vs Bangladesh Officiall topic Here we go I am all set :hic: I can only watch 2:30 hours as Mrs told me that I have to go to a house warming party that I had forgotten about :wall: Damit :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: I hope in the first two hours India takes full controlf of the match :chin:

Re: India Vs Bangladesh Officiall topic

Here we go I am all set :hic: I can only watch 2:30 hours as Mrs told me that I have to go to a house warming party that I had forgotten about :wall: Damit :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: I hope in the first two hours India takes full controlf of the match :chin:
At least India is batting 1st. I would have sent the Missus alone :P

Re: India Vs Bangladesh Officiall topic Rahul Dravid is the 5th captain to lead India in a World Cup. The others are Azharuddin (23 games), Kapil Dev (18), Ganguly (11) and Venkatraghavan (6). Azhar owns theworld record for the most captaincy assingments in World Cup games.