India going home tonite

Bumper

Re: India going home tonite

If IND can beat Bermuda and SL' date=' they will still progress. It's a big ask given how sh*t the batting lineup looks; but it's still possible.[/quote'] yeah and what if bangladesh beat bermuda? they will progress on the case of head to head. and yeah the sri lanka bangladesh match is at the very end, whats to say sri lanka might not be tempted to give bangladesh a decent net run rate? or if they can afford it, maybe even tank the match???

If IND can beat Bermuda and SL' date=' they will still progress. It's a big ask given how sh*t the batting lineup looks; but it's still possible.[/quote'] We have to squeak past BD or SL from a 3 way tie. SL's RR is good. It may come down to us vs BD. But there is a BIG IF -- we need to beat SL

Re: India going home tonite Why change something that works! Stupid Dravid & management. My favourite player but stupid stupid captain. Useless. :wall: 1. Uthappa / Ganguly opening working well - so he decides to change that. Idiot. :mad: 2. Motu not playing well but selected over Karthick who has done NO WRONG. WTF. Karthick plays well but not selected. Idiot. :mad: 3. Motu should be at home or carrying drinks for the team. :mad: 4. Win the toss & bats. Idiot. :mad: 5. Kumble would have scored more runs that Motu and also taken more wickets. WTF. :mad: 6. Dravid - all the power gone to his head. If India exists the WC early - how long will he last as the captain? BTW: India will beat Bangla, Bermuda & SL. :wtg: :hmph: :wtg:

Why change something that works! Stupid Dravid & management. My favourite player but stupid stupid captain. Useless. :wall: 1. Uthappa / Ganguly opening working well - so he decides to change that. Idiot. :mad: 2. Motu not playing well but selected over Karthick who has done NO WRONG. WTF. Karthick plays well but not selected. Idiot. :mad: 3. Motu should be at home or carrying drinks for the team. :mad: 4. Win the toss & bats. Idiot. :mad: 5. Kumble would have scored more runs that Motu and also taken more wickets. WTF. :mad: 6. Dravid - all the power gone to his head. If India exists the WC early - how long will he last as the captain? BTW: India will beat Bangla, Bermuda & SL. :wtg: :hmph: :wtg:
this kinda like the brain fart he had against england in mumbai. tamper with a winning combination and then win the toss, only to give the opposition the higher ground with a nonsense decision.

This world cup is a gonner. Indian team is going home tonite. They'll stop on the way at Heathrow airport' date=' to have themselves castrated By Dhondy.[/quote'] You never know bumps, a few early wickets and we could be back into them match. Poor performance thus far, but maybe those extra runs at the end could prove decisive?

This world cup is a gonner. Indian team is going home tonite. They'll stop on the way at Heathrow airport' date=' to have themselves castrated By Dhondy.[/quote'] You never know bumps, a few early wickets and we could be back into them match. Poor performance thus far, but maybe those extra runs at the end could prove decisive?
one can hope... but we dont have the bowling firepower to rout these bangladeshis. zaheer and munaf have a mere 20 overs between them. so unless bhajji pulls out the bowling performance last seen against england in the first odi in the 7 odi home series, this is a lost cause.

Re: India going home tonite Sorry to say this but Rahul Dravid has blundered big time. There was absolutely no need to play Sehwag after his recent irresponsible knocks. Secondly why take Anil Kumble and not play him. Winning the toss and batting when it clearly was predictable the ball was going to be moving around. Particularly when the ball was moving around sending an out of form Sehwag simply has no logic whatsoever. Rajeev there was not so much crowd for this game either. I don't reckon they will worry if India exits early i.e in the very first round. As THX pointed out it may be pretty much impossible for India to proceed further. I hope India win this one but I'm not the good old optimistic Indian supporter anymore. There are lot of losers in this team.

Winning the toss and batting when it clearly was predictable the ball was going to be moving around. Particularly when the ball was moving around sending an out of form Sehwag simply has no logic whatsoever.
This was totally bewildering and i can't for the life of me undertsand why these decisions were made.

Winning the toss and batting when it clearly was predictable the ball was going to be moving around. Particularly when the ball was moving around sending an out of form Sehwag simply has no logic whatsoever.
This was totally bewildering and i can't for the life of me undertsand why these decisions were made.
Simply because they can't either think or they think they have 7 Bradman in their ranks, 3 McGraths and 1 Murali. Heck someone like Anil Kumble comparable to Murali and Warnie was sidelined. :wall: