9 DISGUSTING FAILURES IN BLUE...

I'M SICK OF THE PATHETIC FAILURES WE HAVE TO ENDURE TIME AND TIME AGAIN, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SAURAV GANGULY AND YUVRAJ SINGH, EVERY SINGLE PLAYER IN THIS TEAM DESERVES 100 LASHES OF A RED-HOT WHIP, AND AN EXTRA 50 LASHES FOR SEHWAG. DO THESE GUYS CARE? WE PIN OUR HOPES ON THEM, THEY MAKE SO MUCH MONEY FROM OUR INTEREST, GET TO SHAG SOME OF THE FINEST ACTRESSES IN BOLLYWOOD, AND KNOW THEY'RE MADE FOR LIFE. IF TOMMORROW, I WAS CALLED IN TO THE SQUAD, AND TOLD I WOULD RECEIVE NO MONEY, AND WAS NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE ANY MONEY THROUGH OFF MY CONNECTION WITH THE TEAM, I WOULD GIVE UP MY JOB, LEAVE EVERYTHING BEHIND, AND COME OUT AND PLAY TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY, BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT MY COUNTRY AND MY FELLOW FANS. THESE LOSERS DON'T... F**K THEM, F**KIN OVERPAID RETARDS...

Re: 9 DISGUSTING FAILURES IN BLUE... F*ckin Overpaid Retards --> Exactly. :wall:

AND AN EXTRA 50 LASHES FOR SEHWAG
:lol: .... well,that would b too much , A HOT IRON ROD INSERTED IN HIS A$$ HOLE wud be the perfect thing! Punar janm ki yaad aajaayega...
GET TO SHAG SOME OF THE FINEST ACTRESSES IN BOLLYWOOD
Lucky Ba$tards.
I CARE ABOUT MY COUNTRY AND MY FELLOW FANS. THESE LOSERS DON'T...
They give a Damn to the so call "Fans" , all they think about is MONEY MONEY MONEY....

Re: 9 DISGUSTING FAILURES IN BLUE... hmm...i am not so sure about the "GET TO SHAG SOME OF THE FINEST ACTRESSES IN BOLLYWOOD" part. Aren't most of them married ? Still, i can empathise with you. India has definitely hit rock-bottom and the way to the top is even longer. Although i still believe that progression to the Super Eights is possible; can this team bounce back from such a major setback ? Do they have it in them do so ? I am not sure anymore.

Re: 9 DISGUSTING FAILURES IN BLUE... time to repeat 99 wc, we were 2 played 2 down in 99, defeats against saf and zim then 3 wins in a row, whom ever we played in group stage then, they were knocked out.. starting with Kenya, then Lanka and then the home team England. we need same thing, Bermuda and then Lanka..