Well played Bangladesh, truly a way better team than India

King

To be honest we have to get off the high horse and acknowledge Bangladesh is a bunch of tough cricketers not sisses. They have time and again proved their stature in cricket may not be great but they are good bunch of cricketers. As of now Bangladesh is among two best teams in the world cup along side Sri Lanka. They pretty much proved the team doesn't get rich just by having a Tendulkar or Rahul Dravid. It needs guts, determination and more than anything application to be out there to win games. Who cares how many thousand runs these guys may have to show, today they were of no use. Truly deserving winners today when only one team took on the field. We here made a lot of statements about Bangladesh, called them minnows, some even said we can flood their little nation but they have truly flooded India today without water. I'm really sorry for having called them minnows and refusing to recognize them as an international cricket team. Well played Bangladesh

Re: Well played Bangladesh, truly a way better team than India Hell no. India played sh*tty cricket against a mediocre team. I refuse to acknowledge them as a quality outfit. Sure, they upset India in a World Cup which is a massive feat, but this is all that they are capable of. Now watch the Sri Lankans show India how it's done ! Of course, this is all in the context of their present situation. Perhaps in another 4 years, when those 17 and 18 year old batsmen - the ones who scored fifties today - mature and develop with age, they will be a stronger side. As of right now though, no - they aren't even close. As for India not being able to compete with them; we will soon find out if they are the real deal once the World Cup has finished and they come over for a tour.

Re: Well played Bangladesh, truly a way better team than India

ATTITUDE beats HYPE :shrug:
Can't put it any better. I was cock sure of India bowling out in the Super 8s but this is a shocker. I guess it has come couple of games early. Time to view this just as another day in recent Indian cricket fortune. I suppose a good day to be outside watching a movie or something.

Re: Well played Bangladesh, truly a way better team than India I see a striking similarity with this BD team and the SL team in '96. No one gave them a chance and they played without any fear or pressure!!! Similar tactics - good tight spin bowling, sharp fielding, aggressive batting with sub-continental flair etc. Goodluck Bangla :wtg:

Re: Well played Bangladesh, truly a way better team than India They certainly have the makings of a very good side- fine fielders vice tight bowling, good strokeplayers with the bat...just need to add a lot of consistency. Theyre a bit better than mediocre- at least they were today...

I see a striking similarity with this BD team and the SL team in '96. No one gave them a chance and they played without any fear or pressure!!! Similar tactics - good tight spin bowling' date=' sharp fielding, aggressive batting with sub-continental flair etc. Goodluck Bangla :wtg:[/quote'] same coach.

Hell no. India played sh*tty cricket against a mediocre team. I refuse to acknowledge them as a quality outfit. Sure, they upset India in a World Cup which is a massive feat, but this is all that they are capable of. Now watch the Sri Lankans show India how it's done ! Of course, this is all in the context of their present situation. Perhaps in another 4 years, when those 17 and 18 year old batsmen - the ones who scored fifties today - mature and develop with age, they will be a stronger side. As of right now though, no - they aren't even close. As for India not being able to compete with them; we will soon find out if they are the real deal once the World Cup has finished and they come over for a tour.
How much more convincing do you need mate? They bowled well. It was possible they could have bowled a lot of half volleys, short stuff but they struck to their task of bowling tight line and length. Compare that with the Indians. What is the bright spot in Indians batting? Bangladesh beat by 5 wickets and that is a well and truly convincing victory. Compare their fielding with Indias. India dropped heaps and fielding was not the greatest. Bangladesh save about 20 odd runs with their fielding. What more pointers do you need to acknowledge they played far better cricket than India?

Re: Well played Bangladesh, truly a way better team than India We lost due to Aroogance and Stupidity. It is a deadly combination. Knowing fully thaty you FIELD if you WIN the damn Toss we elect to bat think it is net practice Give the batters net practice and then we send damn MOTU to opn we facked it up. We still win 9/10 ttimes against the banglas

i feel like crying today... i want to rape sehwag..sachin....Uthappa.... behan ke laude...saale kutte harami.. they should be fined for giving such a pooor performance.... a penalty of 500 crores...on whole team...except Ganguly..Yuvi and Munaf..
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Well played Bangladesh, truly a way better team than India Us fans deserve for our team to show some motivation out there! Fight for their win and not just cave in. As much as I hate the Indian team right now, I know when we play Bermuda I'll be wearing my Indian shirt and supporting them.

Hell no. India played sh*tty cricket against a mediocre team. I refuse to acknowledge them as a quality outfit. Sure, they upset India in a World Cup which is a massive feat, but this is all that they are capable of. Now watch the Sri Lankans show India how it's done ! Of course, this is all in the context of their present situation. Perhaps in another 4 years, when those 17 and 18 year old batsmen - the ones who scored fifties today - mature and develop with age, they will be a stronger side. As of right now though, no - they aren't even close. As for India not being able to compete with them; we will soon find out if they are the real deal once the World Cup has finished and they come over for a tour.
A typical Indian fan. Closes his eyes at other teams preformance and only looks at the colors of his liking.