Your predictions on what will happen to India

Bumper

BD won, but did not win well. They still have left the door open for India. They should have really finished the game in 40 overs after the start they got. I expect SL vs BD game, to be won by SL convincingly -- Malinga & Murali will be a handful for BD. If Ind beats SL & thrashes Bermuda (BD does have an advantage playing Bermuda last), we may be able to advance ahead of BD, barely. Hey, if you are an Indian fan, u always need to live in hope

Re: Your predictions on what will happen to India We will lose to SL. Dravid will be sacked. Chappell will be fired. Kolkatta will rejoice. Rest of the country will drown in shame for a week and then start sucking up to our hyped players for another 4 years.

Re: Your predictions on what will happen to India cricket being the game that is and India being the team that it is..i guess this is going to be one helluva roller coaster if we indeed get out of the hole we are in.....personally i do have a glimmer of a hope(no logic i know) of making it into the next round....

Re: Your predictions on what will happen to India You guys are overhyping the Lankans. Ind has always owned the Lankans outside the subcontinent consistently. SL should help us here & score a BIG win against BD. If they do, Ind or BD will go thru depending who thrashes Bermuda better. If SL on the otherhand, has a close game vs BD & loses to India, India & BD have a better of chance of making it. I aint losing hope yet

Re: Your predictions on what will happen to India

You guys are overhyping the Lankans. Ind has always owned the Lankans outside the subcontinent consistently.
I've only pointed this out like a MILLION times on this forum ! India can definitely beat SL. If they fail to so, then the whole team should be sacked.

Re: Your predictions on what will happen to India

I expect SL vs BD game, to be won by SL convincingly -- Malinga & Murali will be a handful for BD.
We left out Anil Kumble for this game :wall: I'm not so sure Sri Lanka will smash Bangladesh. It will be a close encounter. This is the team that has beaten in form New Zealand and now India. I think there will be an exit for India in this group. Rahul Dravid, Chappell will be sacked rightly. Before anything they should get rid of Tendulkar as Vice Captain as if he has added a lot of value to it. The Indian players will simply continue as if nothing happened. Greg Chappell will write a book on his experience as Indian cricket coach and continue to make money.