A Sad Day Indeed...

Pakistan are on the verge of being eliminated from the World cup, after just 2 games, they look like they will fail to win either of the 2, and have just been outplayed by Ireland... This is the most humiliating point in their history, moreso than the famous '53 & 59' Test... YET, I feel no joy, no laughter... How ironic that the country we seperated from them has come back and stifled our celebration of what should have been a great moment for every Indian...

Re: A Sad Day Indeed... Good point CoB. Indian performance today has really dented our mood quite a bit. Pak really did not deserve to progress any further. More so, if u consider their thuggery in protecting the two crooks from the ICC

Re: A Sad Day Indeed...

Good point CoB. Indian performance today has really dented our mood quite a bit. Pak really did not deserve to progress any further. More so, if u consider the thuggery in protecting the two crooks from the ICC
Ireland had so much extra to do as the ICC desperately tried to save Pak. That makes this victory so much more commendable...

Re: A Sad Day Indeed... Yeah agree with that. It is quite a co-incidence the two arch rivals have to exit this early (I don't belive India will go through to Super 8s). Both played like sisses and simply couldn't play in conditions that are not tailor made for batting. How often haven't we seen this though? These two teams are as bad as each other. Both need to shaft the so called senior players ala losers and get some fresh legs to proceed further.

Re: A Sad Day Indeed...

Yeah agree with that. It is quite a co-incidence the two arch rivals have to exit this early (I don't belive India will go through to Super 8s). Both played like sisses and simply couldn't play in conditions that are not tailor made for batting. How often haven't we seen this though? These two teams are as bad as each other. Both need to shaft the so called senior players ala losers and get some fresh legs to proceed further.
Ravi, It's just disappointment in your face that is showing on what you are writing. One failure cannot cause this much havoc. India has got the potential to defeat SL and Bermuda and provide a better run rate to get to next level. Lets just stick with our team mate.

Re: A Sad Day Indeed... I disagree head coach I was in full sense when I wrote that. I didn't write that just because they lost a single ODI, I didn't say the senior players are sisses based on one game. This has been cooking for a long time and to be honest I was fairly blind not to see this coming. Dhondy had seen it a while ago and did predict this day. Sure each time India plays I will support them not with standing what players are playing but it is time to get rid of some prima donnas. They simply can't score a run when in need and the look on their face suggest they have lost it already. All I'm saying is get some fresh legs that can fight hard even though less talented. I want to see a team that gives it all and not the ones that just get on the field for the sake of it. The change is needed "Now or Never"