Who is better?

Re: Who is better?

Bumper bhai I asked the question bcos the following two matches might decide the fate of Ind and Pakistan (Maybe SL too depending on our match with SL) Bermuda vs Bangladesh Ireland vs Zim
DDB, welcome back from Mars. Ireland & Zim just played a tied game yesterday & Pak is out of the world cup :hic:

Re: Who is better? Bangladesh is not a minnow anymore for me. They are as competent as any sub continent team. Ireland looks a tough team and they have some fantastic bowlers in their ranks. On a pitch that assist the bowlers they will do really well. If I were West Indies I would watch out for Ireland. West Indies are no great with bat either and when they bat there is always a double digit score around the corner.

Re: Who is better?

Bumper bhai I asked the question bcos the following two matches might decide the fate of Ind and Pakistan (Maybe SL too depending on our match with SL) Bermuda vs Bangladesh Ireland vs Zim
DDB, welcome back from Mars. Ireland & Zim just played a tied game yesterday & Pak is out of the world cup :hic:
Sorry Bumper....I didn't follow those match bcos i was busy with work...So Pak out of the wc. Still curious whether Bermuda is capable of upsetting Bangladesh