PakPassion Closed

Re: PakPassion Closed As a regular visitor or PP, I can tell you that they are having soe technical problems. They have been getting a lot of visitors lately and I think they servers might now be able to handle it. The site went down several times during the matches today.

Re: PakPassion Closed We are not here to close and we have an identity to protect and grow i.e "Indian cricket fans". BTW just because we give players an earful which they deserve it doesn't mean we lost interest in Indian cricket. We love "Indian cricket" and "Indian Cricket" is not just made of one world cup or just one international cricket that contains 15 members. We have the entire nation at heart, all the cricket players including domestic at heart and the bigger picture "Indian Cricket" at heart. Wins and losses are part of the sport. We are down but not out. There is plenty to look forward to whether India gets to the next round or not.

Re: PakPassion Closed

They have been getting a lot of visitors lately and I think they servers might now be able to handle it. The site went down several times during the matches today.
Nandro-fy the servers :hic:

I am not a fan of Indian cricket team anymore For quite sometime I have been feeling that in order to watch good cricket I had to watch other teams like SA or Oz play and this was just validated yesterday. If we dont qualify for super 8 and Dravid doesnt lose his job, Pathan, Sehwag, SRT are not shown the door then I wont have an iota of interest in this crap team anymore.