Absolutely Pathetic

ali0786

I have given up on Pakistan team forever now..They are totally bunch of losers who are good for nothing. Inzamam has to be one of the most over-rated player of his era. No skill in captaincy, no skill in batting, nothing at all. This is like WC 2003 all over for Pakistan, only fewer games played this time. Inzi resigned from vice-captaincy after WC 2003, now he wont have to wait, as he will be dumped from the team. Im thinking about going the Dhondy-way, when he chose not to support the indian team after he got sick of them losing. This loss sums up everything about the Pakistani team for the last year or so. I must add. Well done Ireland, you guys deserve to go to super 8 after showing so much fight and sticking it out unlike your opponents, and good luck in super 8. Now the Super 8's will be terrible to watch. No India - Pakistan clash. Instead we might witness India vs Ireland or Bangladesh vs Ireland since India is in a tough position itself right now. What happened to both of our teams today ?

Re: Absolutely Pathetic Guess what I understand your feelings and now somehow concur with Dhondy. The prima donnas of both our teams are just for name sake. They can't bat when the going gets tough or ball wobbles a little. As of now no Tendulkar or Inzi watching for me. They are just waste of space and simply not good enough. If I want to watch I would rather watch Dinesh Karthik bat than Sachin Tendulkar. Similar Sreesanth is a better watch than some hyped up bowler. I think this win is good for supporters from both sides. I guess we were seeing through glasses and couldn't take the true quality of the players when they were exposed by others. Get a fighting fit, mentally and physically players in the team. If they lose due to lack of skills that is still fine as they wont lose this badly.

Re: Absolutely Pathetic

Ali' date=' we understand your pain. Atleast in this world cup, both teams are helping each other out. We'll try our best to cheer u guys up next week :hic:[/quote'] Well I hope you guys do cheer us up next week, but good luck anyway. I just cant imagine what world cup super 8's would be like without India and Pakistan.

Re: Absolutely Pathetic India played not to lose today and ended up losing. After we lost Sehwag and Uthappa, Ganguly and Dravid played so poorly and refused to let the RR go anywhere above 3 treaing the Bangla bowlers like Mcgrath and Donald. We lost the match right there. Pak batting lineup is pretty messed up. Where are Imran Farhat and Salman Butt? It doesn't help when two of your main bowlers are junkies and when one of your wildcards lacks brain and self-control.

Ali ... you cant be serious ehhh ? Its just a freakin ODI .... where luck plays a big role ..... I would be really really pissed the day we lose a Test match to either BD or IRL ...
BB, its not just an ODI, its a world cup ODI. This was a do or die game, and you expect the guys who have over 600 games of experience to come through. This was a huge game, and to lose to a team like Ireland like this is just pathetic.

When you guys choose the likes of Imran Nazir to open for the world cup you guys lost it Ali IMO.
Ravi, you're right. We will keep losing till we keep selecting the likes of Imran Nazir and Rana Naved every single game even after they dont perform.

Guess what I understand your feelings and now somehow concur with Dhondy.
That is the right way to go Ravi. I mean, after the world cup, these guys will win games here and there, and then we will start thinking that theyre great and everything. But when the real test will come when you have to fight it out, they will surrender again. And the cycle will go on and on.

I must say this is the first time i feel terribly sad for Afridi' date=' as he must have been waiting for super 8's. Even though he doesnt have a brain at all, but does have some fight in him.[/quote'] he will think twice before losing his tamper next time..