I have the solution!!!!

Gaurav

Yes I really have a solution! Indians should promote all other sports apart from cricket! It's pathetic how little support other sports get thanks to this cricket madness. Now we don't even expect to win anything when it comes to hockey. No wimbeldon quality tennies player, no football team, no badminton champion, no athlete...man where do I start? :Cry: :cry: India needs to end it's mad love affair with cricket and the over paid FAT BAST*RDS!!!! Look at this fatty. Is this kind of belly you expect from a "MODERN" cricketer? Stuff his mouth with ladoos till he chokes! :wall: 72972.jpg

Re: I have the solution!!!!

gai.. your seal proved unlucky for us again.. pls dont use it again..
Are bade bapu!?The seal was put after India had already started the suicide process! Plus you did not really think that seal or praying to non existent god would really work? Did you? :lmao: :lmao:

I can see rajma' date=' chawl,dahi,chole,kaju paneer, malai kofta wagera wagera jostling for room there.This ganja shud be selling gol goppa in streets of shaket.. :mad:[/quote'] :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I can see rajma' date=' chawl,dahi,chole,kaju paneer, malai kofta wagera wagera jostling for room there.This ganja shud be selling gol goppa in streets of shaket.. :mad:[/quote'] abey don't increase his stature to a gol gappa seller...isse to hum sab ke joote polish karne chahiye bas :mad: