How can India plan Net RR???

King

Yup I've seen a lot of posts here about India having the option of setting the Net RR to qualify for the next round. My question is how can India set it when Bangladesh are the team that is playing the last game of the first round against Bermuda? Even if lot of fans' predictions are to go by i.e SL winning against Bangladesh, SL being beaten by Indian, Bangladesh will have the option of achieving better run rate than India in the last game. P.S : For the record I don't reckon India can make it.

Re: How can India plan Net RR???

india get it in 10 overs might do the trick no :) but im not to hopeful of india beating sri lanka
man...i lost all the faith,hope,excitement....i have no confidence that India will be able to make it to the next round. :roll:
Well all i would say is just wait and watch, In History India has never made it to the next stage of the worldcup comfortably, (exception last worldcup) one should remember 96 and 99 worldcup, when we lost the first two matches against southafrica and drew against Zimbabwe and it was a situation when it was required for us to win all the 3 remaining matches to qualify for the supersix, and we did it, well., hope it happens again :)., NO WILL HAPPEN AGAIN., :) :chin: --- Team India

Re: How can India plan Net RR??? Bangladesh made a big mistake yesterday by not killing us and just meandering to overcome the total in the 49th over. They could have created a huge dent in out NRR. This will haunt them. I recon SL will kill Bangladesh. We will beat Bermuda with a much larger margin than Bagladesh and out win over SL will be enough to move both SL and India to the Super 8's. Yes I am an optimist when it comes to Indian cricket, however on the same pith can you guys honest see Bangladesh winning more than once in a 10 game series.

Re: How can India plan Net RR??? The rest of the Group B matches are as follows: Mar 19th: India vs Bermuda March 21st: SL vs BD March 23rd: India vs SL March 25th: BD vs Bermuda (This is of the top of my head, correct me if I'm wrong please)

Re: How can India plan Net RR??? Varsha your schedule is correct.. and this is what i said in other thread.. bangla is playing bermuda on the last day of first round, they can easily improve their run rate once they know the target.. sooo start backing bangladesh against lanka.... or pile up 400 against bermuda.. i would like to see early exit.... RD has to pay the prise for his blunders..