Dhoni's house vandalized

King

This is freakin stupid. Why the heck people do this? The cricketers dont really deserve this. I was just watching the Indian news channel and saw this. The fans have vandalised his under construction house in Ranch (spelt right?).

Re: Dhoni's house vandalized Can never condone this, Ravi, but it goes with the territory. When you go from nothing to multi-millionaire in months, you know that if the tide reverses, these same fickle fans will turn against you. There's talk of mass arrests in Pakistan. Let's face it, cricket's more than a game in India & Pakistan. It's a cult. And it's because of that, the players are under extreme pressure. It's no coincidence that the first two teams to be upset in this competition were these two. As Shiva would have put it, "Just couldn't handle it, could they?" If this had been just another game, BD and Ireland would have been demolished without so much as a thank you. Anyway, I digress. When you are carrying the hopes of a billion fans, having made a fortune in a year or two, learn to expect anything.

Re: Dhoni's house vandalized I find it hard to digest this part. Fair enough strip them of playing eleven, write 100 articles, cut down their sponsorship but why involve their family members. I've heard from a cricketer what happens at times when they lose a game like they did today. Just imagine you are out of house and your family is back home. There are about 200-300 guys in the front yard of your house back home and they are shouting expletives, burning effigies and what not. You have a young kid, wife, parents and other family members at house. I shudder to think such a drama in front of my house when I'm away overseas. The family members must really be thinking why the player in question choose to become an international cricketer :shrug:

Re: Dhoni's house vandalized Hahaha..i knew this would happen. These PLAYERS DESERVE this. Earning Money for playing absolute $hit. These Ba$t@rds must be $hot naked in the PUBLIC. Esp VIRENDER SEHWAG AND RD (for choosing that ba$tard). Motha Fcukers. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Re: Dhoni's house vandalized

Nah' date=' I am still up for trashing sehwags kitchen :mad:[/quote'] I am against it. No need to starve his whole family. I do have a better solution. Staple his stomach,close his mouth by stiching it and then shove a cork..... :mad: