Virender Sehwag's mother (Krishna Sehwag) urges fans

King

Yup on telly Virender Sehwag's mother was urging fans to show a little bit of patience and said these ups and downs in cricket happen. Sreesanth's mother Savitiri Devi (apologies if spelling if off mark) also urged fans to take it a bit easy and ensured India will come back with the WC. Why do they involve their family members in all this? The implications are way too huge in this sport in India. I think the fans should leave the family members, their personal property out of their disappointment. I wouldn't like to be in Indian players shoes, certainly not. They seem to cop a lot of flak each time they lose. It is not just them but their family members have to go through this too. I've heard from players before they dread this moment.

Re: Virender Sehwag's mother (Krishna Sehwag) urges fans They all set the precedent last WC. Right after the Aus game, when ppl started vandalizing cricketers home back in India, they shd have just let it go. Instead not only did they come out with statements that they will do well in the WC but also delivered on it. It was only a matter of time before zealot fans think that it will repeat if they vandalize again. Idiot Indians. Its just a sport.Let it go.

Re: Virender Sehwag's mother (Krishna Sehwag) urges fans Somebody tell these mom's that it's out of India's hands now due to our disgraceful loss (even if we win both of our remaining games). So our cricketers have their mom's batting for them, now. Nice. :help: