can't we fix the match of Bermuda?????

What if BCCI offer to make a new stadium in Bermuda..and some millions of $$..or if indian companies who are the main sponsers offer some huge amount..to play very very badly aginst India...so that indian RR goes beyond the reach of Bangladesh... provided...we beat SL on 23rd... IMO...Indis should go all guns blazing against Bermuda..and score in excess of 450 runs...in 50 overs..or bundle them out under 50 runs and score in 5-6 overs....without losing any wicket.... only then we can be safe or hope to be safe... any how.... we need to beat Bermuda...better than SL did to them..

Re: can't we fix the match of Bermuda????? Cant we pay SL instead?? Beat the crap out of Bangla and lose to India miserably??!! With the kind of money BCCI and Indian players have this is do-able. Also at this point, Indian players will be willing contribute any amount of money to avoid their homes being vandalized and effigies being burnt :chin:

Re: can't we fix the match of Bermuda????? I prefer to just invade Bangladesh and assimilate them into India, thereby making the outcome of yesterday's match null and void. and heck, while we are at it, do the same for Sri Lanka (i know the tamils will probably appreciate that... pysch!) that way, both india (the consolidated, emperial india that is) and bermuda advance to the next stage of the tournament

Re: can't we fix the match of Bermuda?????

I prefer to just invade Bangladesh and assimilate them into India, thereby making the outcome of yesterday's match null and void. and heck, while we are at it, do the same for Sri Lanka (i know the tamils will probably appreciate that... pysch!) that way, both india (the consolidated, emperial india that is) and bermuda advance to the next stage of the tournament
:lmao:

Re: can't we fix the match of Bermuda?????

Cant we pay SL instead?? Beat the crap out of Bangla
trust me, they will pay to do tht... SL is a mediocre, which will also struggle if the bangles team turns up with the same determination, under the same conditions....