Champions League 2008-09

Shane

A scratchy performance but a win nevertheless ... The first leg between Arsenal and Roma, was host to some mesmerizing football and also squandered chances galore, having taken the lead with a RVP penalty, we had the chance to wrap up the game, but with Bendtner being his usual slacky self and Eboue missing a sitter, we had to settle for a 1-0. At the Stadio Olimpico, it was a different story all together, a brisk start by ROma left us trailing and soon we had a mutual brain fart aka Willi n Kolo, which led to Juan's goal. A stalement followed, with both sides squandering possession, Julio Baptista could have sealed it for the Romans but failed to, it reminded me of his stint with us Penalties followed, i was quite confident we could seal it, i remember us loosing to Galatasaray in UEFA Cup on penalties, but since then we have been quite good, but Dudu missed i got the jitters, but Manu saved the day and we also got a bit of help from Tonetto blowing it We are through to the next round :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Guest Hiten.

All the italian teams are out :yay::finger:. Well done Arsenal. It'll be a shame if the CL trophy does not come to England :giggle: Can we please have CL 2008 finals' replay ? John terry to redeem himself !!!! :yay::dance:

lol.. the 2 sh!ttyiest teams to fight it out against each other.. Liverpool vs Chelsea
haha holysmoke. Not funny anymore. I am guessing you are a MAN U supporter. Please look at the Man U-Fulham highlights and learn some manners along with your players. By the way, We have beaten you both times this season so by your logic Man U is even *****ier.