Atherton-Inzamam

Not a patch on bumper's interviews but thought yesterday's match deserved something. Atherton: Good morning, Inzi. It must be disappointing to crash out of the WC in the first round. Inzamam: Bismillah-e-Rehman-e-Rahim. Phirstly, thanks is Allah for crash. We izz feelingzz homesick like Harami from England, so we goes home. Allah doezz for good. Atherton: But, Inzamam dont you think it will be dangerous to go home after the first round? Inzamam: Yess izzz dangerzz involved but no more dangerous than facing saala Bond, Tait, and Malinga in nexxxt roundzzz. We thinkingzz easier to hide from stoness than phasht ballzz. We is in talksss with Afridi'zz couzinzz to giving us securitiezz. Afridi also practicing giving securtiezz by hitting spectatorss. We is in good handssss. Atherton: So, what happened Inzi? Losing to Ireland after practicing with the marble slab in England to get accustomed to bounce? Inzamam: Saala Boob chacha tellingss to practicing on marble. Team losingss marblesss so no practicies. Atherton: Are you sure you were talking about the same marbles? Inzamam: Yess iss same marbless we playss goti in Pakistan. Atherton: I am not sure you got what I was saying. Anyhow, did you have any practice sessions to get accustomed to grassy pitches? Inzamam: Yeahh izz Boob Chacha taking to corner of English meadowss, but before we batting theress Sami and Rana eating all grasss. They reading somewhere about cornered donkeysss and saala Akhtar and Asif is brayings to them grass izz good. Atherton: Thanks, Inzi. Good luck for the next match against Zimbabwe and hope to catch you then about your and Bob's future. Inzamam: Thanksss is Allah.

Re: Atherton-Inzamam

Atherton: I am not sure you got what I was saying. Anyhow, did you have any practice sessions to get accustomed to grassy pitches? Inzamam: Yeahh izz Boob Chacha taking to corner of English meadowss, but before we batting theress Sami and Rana eating all grasss. They reading somewhere about cornered donkeysss and saala Akhtar and Asif is brayings to them grass izz good
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Atherton-Inzamam

Inzamam: Yess izzz dangerzz involved but no more dangerous than facing saala Bond' date=' Tait, and Malinga in nexxxt roundzzz. We thinkingzz easier to hide from stoness than phasht ballzz. [/quote'] :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: