Another Indian techie homicide in US

coffee_rules

So depressing. Why TF do they kill kids? He should be hung in public. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Novi man sought in slayings of wife, 2 kids By Korie Wilkins • Free Press Staff Writer • October 28, 2008 Police are looking for the husband of a woman found slain with her two children in their Novi home yesterday. The brother of the man police are calling a person of interest in the deaths went to the Novi Police Department on Monday, saying he hadn’t heard from the family in several days. Authorities discovered a gruesome crime scene, with the bodies of 37-year-old Jayalakshmi Nerusu, 14-year-old Tejasvi Nerusu and 12-year-old Siva Kumar Nerusu found on the first floor of the family’s two-story apartment on the 29000 block of Wharton. “We’re all shocked,†said Penny Davis, who lives next door to the family. “It’s real friendly here. There are a lot of families, a lot of kids. I didn’t see them much at all. They were really quiet and kept to themselves.†Novi Police Chief David Molloy said detectives want to interview Lakshminivasa Rao Nerusu, 42, the husband of Jayalakshmi and father of Tejasvi and Siva Kumar. His whereabouts, Molloy said, are unknown. The family had lived in Michigan for about two years, he said, and had previously lived in Texas and Illinois. Lakshminivasa Rao Nerusu was unemployed; Molloy said he was not sure what brought the family to Michigan but that Lakshminivasa Rao Nerusu had family here. Family members could not be reached for comment today. Neighbors in the Wexford Townhouses complex at 13 Mile and Novi roads said they rarely saw the mother and father but would occasionally see the children coming home from school. Tejasvi was a student at Walled Lake Western High School and Siva Kumar attended Geisler Middle School. Grief counselors will be on hand Wednesday at both schools, officials said. Officials from Singh Development Co. did not respond to calls seeking comment; the company manages the apartment complex where the family lived. Neighbors said the family had moved in to the apartment complex in the last few months. Molloy said the three died from massive head and neck trauma, likely caused by a knife. Several knives were taken from the apartment, he said. While Molloy said detectives know how long the family had been dead, he declined to release that information. “The crime scene can only be described as brutal and horrific,†Molloy said. While a motive for the crime is unknown, Molloy said officials believe the killer or killers knew the family because there was no sign of forced entry and the doors to the apartment were locked. No one in the neighborhood, Molloy said, heard any fighting or struggle although Jayalakshmi Nerusu — a stay-at-home mother — had defensive wounds. Molloy said he believes the family were legal residents of the U.S. who were originally from India. “The investigation could go international,†he said. The last homicide in Novi was in 2003, with the death of 2-year-old Ann Marie Shawley. Ann Marie was beaten and burned by her stepmother Nikole Frederick, now 28, who is serving a life sentence for her murder. “It’s very shocking,†said Novi spokeswoman Sheryl Walsh said of the triple slaying. “And it’s very uncommon for Novi.†---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if this is due to current economy or something else. If it is due to current economy I can see a lot of bad situations happening in next few months, not as gruesome as up above but unfortunate ones nonetheless. The market is tanking and job market has started to get real bad. Not best of days.

I just hope the losers just take their own life and not those of others around them. If they don't believe in second chances' date=' why take away that right from others. Losers, really.[/quote'] I wouldnt be so quick to judge CA. No parent loves his/her kids any less/more than the other person. It must have taken a lot to do this. Perhaps this final act was meant To clinch a lifetime's argument For all those born beneath an angry star Lest we forget how fragile we are - Sting x0dMBqtGtOU

Guest HariSampath

Somehow I dont think this is a hard-luck-bad-economy matter. I can understand ( with lotsa difficulty) even if the guy had poisoned, shot his kids, wife etc....but he had simply cut them apart...thats lots of pain ; and then he has scooted too ( he may have probably killed himself...we dont know yet, but I sincerely hope so )...I think this has another angle, with the unemployment/finance triggering things off.

Somehow I dont think this is a hard-luck-bad-economy matter. I can understand ( with lotsa difficulty) even if the guy had poisoned' date=' shot his kids, wife etc....but he had simply cut them apart...thats lots of pain ; and then he has scooted too ( he may have probably killed himself...we dont know yet, but I sincerely hope so )...I think this has another angle, with the unemployment/finance triggering things off.[/quote'] ... but the kids... :((

Guest HariSampath

yeah of course, terrible on the wife and kids.....cant see anyone who would want to do that, but my point was EVEN if he had decided so for some strange godforsaken reason...least he could have done was to do it painlessly, perhaps poisoned , shot them etc, instead of brutally cutting them up...thats what made me wonder if there was anythig more to his motives than merely the economy/finance

yeah of course' date=' terrible on the wife and kids.....cant see anyone who would want to do that, but my point was EVEN if he had decided so for some strange godforsaken reason...least he could have done was to do it painlessly, perhaps poisoned , shot them etc, instead of brutally cutting them up...thats what made me wonder if there was anythig more to his motives than merely the economy/finance[/quote'] yes, infact he should've just kept it to himself, if not, atlest not the 'gory' killing....what a shame.