Bhaji appreciation thread-We are missing him today

He is simply tired, fatigued, out of form. You need break from cricket. No matter who you are you can't play non stop. When all seniors opted out of Windies tour, he volunteered to play ODIs against them. Was there a need for that Bhajji??

He is simply tired' date=' fatigued, out of form. You need break from cricket. No matter who you are you can't play non stop. When all seniors opted out of Windies tour, he volunteered to play ODIs against them. Was there a need for that Bhajji??[/quote'] This. He should have taken the break and tried to stay away from the pressure of the game for a while.
This. He should have taken the break and tried to stay away from the pressure of the game for a while.
You should do whatever required : break, sex, smoke etc. to get yourself in shape for the first morning of a Test match. No IPL, BPL, BBL excuses for anyone and not just Harbhajan.
This. He should have taken the break and tried to stay away from the pressure of the game for a while.
The Reason He Toured Westindies Was Because Ashwin Was Also In The Squad And He Was Aware That His Place Would Not Be Permanent Had Ashwin Performed During That Tour Thats Why He Made Himself Available For That Tour When He Could Have Easily Rested .
Bhajji will face the axe either during this series or for the Australian one. His form reduces our pathetic 4 bowler bowling attack to a miserable 3 bowler attack. One injury (Zak) and one wayward (Ishant) and we are left with just one bowler...........
He didn't tour England last time around due to disciplinary reasons.
Yes you get dropped for Test matches due to bad showing the ODIs and T20. It was due to disciplinary reasons. It was mentioned many times in the commentary box by Shastri and Bhogle.
T20 happened after the England Tour mcenely i didnt knew he was dropped due to disciplinary reason at that time i think he was playing for Surrey when he was dropped .
T20 happened after the England Tour mcenely i didnt knew he was dropped due to disciplinary reason at that time i think he was playing for Surrey when he was dropped .
You are spot on about the T20 but hope you got my drift. It wasn't mentioned anywhere in the news but commentators kept repeating it on ESPNStar.