Bhaji appreciation thread-We are missing him today

^ Exactly he is a very good bowler. Not the best but good. Being good deserves some respect! 300 test wickets deserves some respect. Only 3rd indian to do this! Also owns Ponting one of the greatest players of our era, has got him 10 times. This deserves respect. His committed fielding and lower order runs also deserves some respect. Instead he gets an inordinate amount of scorn and vitriol.

Harbhajan Singh is underrated by some and over rated by others. He us a very good bowlers with some limitations ( who does not have limitations?). The fact remains that he our best spinner right now.
that is very,very worrying !!!! he is way too ordinary n overrated j.krazy bowls better offspin!!
He is ranked 9 in the world which is based on day in day out performances. How did he get that ranking with rare days. He has been bowling well over a period of time hence is 9 ranking. Credit were credit is due!
The only reason Kaneria is ranked lower is because he has not played tests for a long time. There is a reason Bhajji gets lots of flak, becuase of his antics and because he is over-rated. Also, currently, the only reason Bhajji plays slightly better than new comers is because of his wealth of experience after getting such an long run in the team. He is a quite ordinary bowler. The OP mentioned that we missed him in the last test, we did not. i dont beleive he would have made much of a diff there

dsr, 4.22 wickets per test match - that says it all. In one word, that is ORDINARY if not pathetic. This is direct data, dont need rankings to understand this. I may not be eloquent in explaining this, talk to Dhondy-the-doc who can give you an eloquent explanation. But, bottomline is Bhajji is very ordinary - he talks a lot, and gives BS interviews, but his action is only 1/10th of his BS interviews and sledging etc. Poor behavior of HS only adds insult to injury. He and Sreesanth both are guilty of overdrama and less action on the field. He has his good days on the field when he'll get a 4-fer or 5-fer, but 4.22 wickets per Test is very telling.

Copied from anotehr forum------- Harbajhan versus Kaneria....some stats -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Looking at the stats of these spinners certainly makes for interesting reading. Singh 71 tests - 300 wickets at an average of nearly 31. 4.22 wickets per test match Kaneria 51 tests - 220 wickets at an average of just under 34 4.31 wickets per test match Singh is regarded as being world class, a matchwinner, one of India's finest blah blah, blah and more often than not bowls on dustbowls in India that start turning at around teatime on day 1.
Kapil Dev 3.31 wickets per test match Javagal Srinath 3.52 wickets per test match So using your little yardstick, Bhajji is better than Srinath and Kapil, right ? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Oh, and... Wasim Akram 3.98 wickets per test match Michael Holding 4.15 wickets per test match Shaun Pollock 3.90 wickets per test match Brett Lee 4.16 wickets per test match, etc. :hysterical: Dude, you have to stop visiting p aki forums. Those guys haven't got a clue about cricket. Then again, niether do a few people here
fineleg said 4.22 wickets a test match by bhaji is very telling about how poor he is. What say now finey after preds post?:--D Humble pie time on your erroneous use of stats?:--D
Forget it dude, that w anker doesn't know anything about cricket. My post was directed towards My_two_cents; who copied a post from FakFashion and posted it here.
(dsr' date=' i'll respond to you, [/quote'] Forget it, whiney, replying to something like that is beyond your mental capacity. You're better off doing what you usually do - which is waiting for some other [smarter] person to comment and then plagiarizing whatever they have to say as your own opinion...:two_thumbs_up:
dsr, as expected he edited my post, but not his. now lets see what he does, as i re-edited and made the choice of words the same that he chose :D lets see if bias still is there :D
Stop wasting other people's time, whiney. Being the nice guy that i am, i'm giving you a chance to write something meaningful on this forum. Just once in your life, if never again. Don't disappoint me now. If Bhajji can be called ORDINARY and PATHETIC because he takes a presumably weak 4.22 wickets per test match, what do you make of guys like Kapil, Wasim, Pollock, etc. who average even FEWER wickets per test ? Are they also ORDINARY and PATHETIC because they average FEWER wickets pr test than Bhajji ? Come on, i want an answer. You can use google, wikipedia, summon all your superhuman powers of deduction (LOLZ), your pink font, anything you like.