Bhaji appreciation thread-We are missing him today

Spinners do bulk of bowling in India...so are expected to get bulk of wickets..so not fair comparing to pacers..using the wickets per match criterion. That said, Bhajji is a fighter. Go Bhajji!!
The seamers i mentioned did the bulk of the bowling for their respective teams too. There is not that big a discrepancy between the # of overs Pollock or Wasim bowled for their teams compared to what Harbhajan Singh bowls for India. Not the most practical comparison, but not that far out of left field either. But if you want to compare just spinners than we can do that; Saqlain - 4.24 Mushtaq - 3.55 Chandra - 4.17 Prasanna - 3.86 Venkat - 2.73 Qadir - 3.52 Kumble - 4.69 and so on. It's a pointless exercise really, as you can't judge how good a bowler is based on that one criteria. I will never rate Bhajji on par with Saqlain even though their wickets/match figures may be comparable. My intention was to make the troll find another bridge to hide under, that is all.
how abt u pull Strike Rates for the bowlers you listed. point is if you need all these data to understand bhajji is less than the bowlers u listed, then u need to hide somewhere. i guess this is one of the days of the lunatic namecaller running amok.
LMFAO. SO now we are moving onto to strike rates ? That's one big jump, whiney. What happened to the claim that 4.22 wickets per test makes Harbhajan ORDINARY AND PATHETIC ? Now that i've shown you the numbers of other bowlers, do you still think so ? Why are you abandoning this "direct data that don't need rankings to be understood" (whatever the f that means) now ? Why didn't you bring up strike rates earlier if you think that the wickets per test figure isn't a fair way to determine the quality of a bowler ?

question isnt whether his stats are good or not,the thing is they could have been much much better considering his talent,the fact that he has taken 200 wickets in india and only 100 in india cant be ignored,he starts bowling flat if he doesnt get a wicket early in his spell,he has a history of losing his temper n making outrageousa statements.if he concentrates on his bowling he wud be much better.even kregza seems better than him atm.

when exactly did he say these. links please? to say he will get ponting easily is not outrageous but a fact. Again please provide links showing when he said these things you say he said and those many more.
u have to respect the opposition bro, after getting them he can brag about it, but not before.
u have to respect the opposition bro' date=' after getting them he can brag about it, but not before.[/quote'] giving some stick to the aussies is fine. They talk so much cr#p so he gives he back to them on and off the field. Good on you bhaji, keep fighting back to these aussies. Gilly for example need bhaji to point out what an idiot he was. I think he out psyched them hence we won odi series and will win this test series. Bhaji has mentally disentegrated the aussies. He has won the mind games