Bhaji appreciation thread-We are missing him today

He's a legend. For all the stick that he gets, he's one of the main reasons why we've been so competitive in this series. Twice he's saved our collective arses so far this series, once in B'lore and now here, with his batting alone. Hopefully, he can propel us to victory with his bowling too. If that happens, I know who has to be my MoM and MoS.

Bhajji is the man! His runs with Dhoni yesterday and taking Hayden today...for the 9th time... (along with Mishra taking Hussey)...broke the back of the Aussie counter attack and won the match for us! A fighting man's cricketer!

I think he out psyched them hence we won odi series and will win this test series. Bhaji has mentally disentegrated the aussies. He has won the mind games
This is true. This is where his strength lies and where other Indian cricketers can learn from him...his mental strength and fighting spirit.

Harbhajan, over the next few years has a chance to take lead and perform from the front with Kumble retired. It might make him crumble or make him one of the best bowlers India has produced depending on how he reacts to the challenge. He will be a more or less guaranteed pick for all test matches over the next season or so, even abroad and now will come his opportunity to show he is capable of learning and performing better than the average of 40 performance he has away from home. He definitely showed a lot of mettle in this series, specially in the last test.

I hope this performance shuts up the cynics for a little while. And I also hope Bhajji can build on these good performances......
that is more important than the first part my friend..infact the highlighted part if it happen will take care of what u have pointed out in the first part of your post :winky:
Harbhajan, over the next few years has a chance to take lead and perform from the front with Kumble retired. It might make him crumble or make him one of the best bowlers India has produced depending on how he reacts to the challenge. He will be a more or less guaranteed pick for all test matches over the next season or so, even abroad and now will come his opportunity to show he is capable of learning and performing better than the average of 40 performance he has away from home. He definitely showed a lot of mettle in this series, specially in the last test.
that is more important than the first part my friend..infact the highlighted part if it happen will take care of what u have pointed out in the first part of your post :winky:
Exactly. If his performance can be consistent, no one will begrudge him the spot in the team (despite a certain obnoxious entity here thinking that we hate bhajji just for the sake of it). Also, if possible he should avoid his bakwaas interviews :pray: (that will help too).
Exactly. If his performance can be consistent' date=' no one will begrudge him the spot in the team (despite a certain obnoxious entity here thinking that we hate bhajji just for the sake of it). Also, if possible he should avoid his bakwaas interviews :pray: (that will help too).[/quote'] ROFLMAO @ "WE"...:haha: Get it right, it's just YOU who is MORONIC ENOUGH to talk crap which is easy to pick on. Nobody else has their head up their ass. What happened to the wickets per match and the strike rates BS you were spewing, numbnuts ? Why did you abandon that ? Still think Harbhajan Singh is ORDINARY AND PATHETIC ? You still haven't given me an answer...
d ickhead, Go make yourself happy in your patheticz wayz. Not gonna keep reply to your namecalling abuses.
OK, but can you reply to the question i asked earlier ? Do you still think Harbhajan Singh is ORDINARY AND PATHETIC as per his 4.22 (its actually 4.25 now after yesterday, hehe) wickets per test ? You don't want to continue the strike rates discussion either ? Why ? Notice how i am only asking YOU, because it was ONLY YOU who made this ridiculous statement...
Exactly. If his performance can be consistent' date=' no one will begrudge him the spot in the team (despite a certain obnoxious entity here thinking that we hate bhajji just for the sake of it). [b']Also, if possible he should avoid his bakwaas interviews :pray: (that will help too).
I think he's been doing excellent ever since he's been giving them interviews and getting under the skin of the opposition