Countdown to Ishant Sharma being ranked number 1 bowler

This moron after playing for 4 years in intl. cricket still has no idea on how to take wickets.All he does on a cricket field is fecking "hardwork".He needs to go to domestic cricket and do some hardwork there as well and learn the art of taking wickets.Never have I seen such a clueless bowler who hasnt improved on his skills even after being 4 years into intl. cricket. This guy still has no idea how to bowl to left handers ,occassionaly he picks up righties wickets with his stock ball i.e an in swinger but sad part is, that ball is bowled amidst some total crap. In all if he still cant pick up wickets consistently,then he should feck off with 150kmph phasst bowling.I am up for trying VK in next matches to see what he can do at intl. level in test cricket.

No We're only laughing at retarded clowns like you but sadly you will always be in denial
Its the internet. Stop calling me names. Its not brave and is pathetic. I enjoyed the success team india got and loved bragging about how good we are. Not a good time to be indian if I have egg on my face. Although many seem happy about it so they can settle scores on internet with some anoymous bloke they have never met, if its at the expense of indian team so be it, as long as they win on the net. SAD

No they are not enjoying it.Many people here came to know about the reality rather more quickly than others.They were not living in delusions about certain cricketers and this team like you were.I think reality has struck you now.But knowing you,2-3 good performances in the ODI series and you will come up with another of '"How we will back at top" threads again.

Its the internet. Stop calling me names. Its not brave and is pathetic. I enjoyed the success team india got and loved bragging about how good we are. Not a good time to be indian if I have egg on my face. Although many seem happy about it so they can settle scores on internet with some anoymous bloke they have never met, if its at the expense of indian team so be it, as long as they win on the net. SAD
AWW little daisy hurt!!! :mama:
No they are not enjoying it.Many people here came to know about the reality rather more quickly than others.They were not living in delusions about certain cricketers and this team like you were.I think reality has struck you now.But knowing you' date='2-3 good performances in the ODI series and you will come up with another of '"How we will back at top" threads again.[/quote'] Well we have been awesome for 10 years. THAT IS THE REALITY, which posters like you will never admit to. If thats delusional then so be it. Folks like you have been self laothing for 10 years, now you are happy and can say I told you so. Well done enjoy it. Nothing will take away the great truimphs we have had. I have not been delusional in witnessing our great successses. They were reality. I make no apolgies for backing our champion team and believing they could deliver one last time
yeah i am hurting. Enjoy the party and the moment if it pleases you so, that we are getting thumped so you can make your liitle life happy on the net
I agree. I love watching some of the namards in our team falling for the same trap over and over again. Captain repeats the same mistakes match after match and there are no drastic changes. B->B->B-> Anything less than a 4-0 will be dissappointing!!!!

He has bowled himself out of the team now. In his last 9 tests, 18 wickets@62. Some time away from international cricket, with a county stint and then a couple of seasons of bowling in domestic cricket beckons. However he has age on his side. And IF he could sort out a few issues with his bowling and learn the length to hit for getting wickets, would surely be back again.

He has bowled himself out of the team now. In his last 9 tests, 18 wickets@62. Some time away from international cricket, with a county stint and then a couple of seasons of bowling in domestic cricket beckons. However he has age on his side. And IF he could sort out a few issues with his bowling and learn the length to hit for getting wickets, would surely be back again.
He's gonna get the ankle surgery done ASAP after this tour. P.S. We made the same mistakes we made during the England tour. Rushing back Sehwag after the series was lost and now Ishant Sharma postponing his surgery for so long. We deserve to lose just based on this. Unfortunately, 4-0 loss in England didn't open many eyes but a 4-0 thrashing here surely win especially if our batsmen keep failing B->
Like Ishant (131 wickets at 36), Zaheer (121 wickets at 36) had a dreadful record at Test level before he turned his career around at Worcestershire. Ishant needs something similar.
Well we have been awesome for 10 years. THAT IS THE REALITY, which posters like you will never admit to. If thats delusional then so be it. Folks like you have been self laothing for 10 years, now you are happy and can say I told you so. Well done enjoy it. Nothing will take away the great truimphs we have had. I have not been delusional in witnessing our great successses. They were reality. I make no apolgies for backing our champion team and believing they could deliver one last time
Oh. youre really sad :(( We have enjoyed our success as much you have :wall: but we arent delusional enough to come up with thread like we will better xyz,we will be no.1 again etc.Its good reality has hit you as well finally :sherlock: