india can`t win without pathan,sehwag has to be inform

ishan

Re: india can`t win without pathan,sehwag has to be inform

that`s wat my feeling says, as bit cricketing brain i request everyone try to remind urself before how many matches india won cause of them
I'm not too sure at this point Ishan. I'm so confused right now, so take anything I write with a grain of salt :doh: but I'd like to think that if Irfan is still incapable of bowling wicket-taking deliveries and is still bowling sub 125 k's, then have Sreesanth replace him might not be that bad of an idea. And if Faklu is still giving up his wicket at either ZERO or 20-something, then having an opening partnership of Ganguly-Uthappa or even SRT-Ganguly (good ole days :lol: ) with Kaarthick playing down the order is not that bad of a option. I would sleep easy with either of those two options.

Re: india can`t win without pathan,sehwag has to be inform I dont what u think about Sehwag.... I have mentioned this million times, but here is once more..... an opener who averages 30 in odi in this decade is a match-loser and not a match-winner....

Re: india can`t win without pathan,sehwag has to be inform As many matches these two won for India they have both collective lost double or even three times more too. I would be pretty keen to know how many games India have won and lost when both played together.

Re: india can`t win without pathan,sehwag has to be inform Pathan,Dhoni,Yuvi were the main reason we won 21 games chasing in a row. But pathan is a shadow of himself these days,so lets not discuss abt playing him. We do have a decent bowling line up without him but his batting will be missed as he was the one who came after sehwags failure and did uthappas job.

Re: india can`t win without pathan,sehwag has to be inform Pathan is only 22 years old and already worn out, how pathetic. I would understand if he was 35, but his extreme drop in pace is disgraceful. He usually bowls 70-75 mph. Thats what these part timers from Canada bowl. Even the Irish bowlers are faster than him. There seems to be a disease in India where bowlers start their careers bowling at a decent pace and once they cement their place they drop their pace significantly. This is what happened Agarkar and Zaheer Khan.