Cheeka tripped AE detector-Automated detector detects HariSampath and Cheeka are same

King

I didn't have to copy these posts here but just wanted people to realize they are wasting their precious time trying to get something out of Mr.Srikanth aka Mr.Hari pretending as Mr.Srikanth. Obviously we aren't fools. We have tools that looks up a user everytime they login, matches their IP to the IPs used by any user in the past and sends us PMs and creates thread about the multiple personalities in the admin forums. Most we ignore but this one is special because someone is not only using a nick name of a player as his ID but is also pretending to be the player. I still cannot gather why he has to do this though. I'm glad we have resolved this though, in future we can be a bit more guarded.

i still m not convinced if marirs mania talked to cheeka or it was some hari sampath's friend..who was trying to be cheeka.. during that interview episode
Same here. It's possible it's the same person. The IP addresses points to a certain location and we can find out more.

If cheeka is indeed this guys friend,it puts a big question mark on the chief selector's intelligence.I don't think any cricketer worth his name would like to befriend a guy who shamelessly uses his name to get a little importance from strangers on the internet.

If cheeka is indeed this guys friend' date='it puts a big question mark on the chief selector's intelligence.I don't think any cricketer worth his name would like to befriend a guy who shamelessly uses his name to get a little importance from strangers on the internet.[/quote'] Beets, there is no need to get personal.
If cheeka is indeed this guys friend' date='it puts a big question mark on the chief selector's intelligence.I don't think any cricketer worth his name would like to befriend a guy who shamelessly uses his name to get a little importance from strangers on the internet.[/quote'] Quite a good point. Cheeka would make sure never to talk to him again once he used his name in a public forum.