Sign in to follow this  
King

Cheeka tripped AE detector-Automated detector detects HariSampath and Cheeka are same

I didn't have to copy these posts here but just wanted people to realize they are wasting their precious time trying to get something out of Mr.Srikanth aka Mr.Hari pretending as Mr.Srikanth. Obviously we aren't fools. We have tools that looks up a user everytime they login, matches their IP to the IPs used by any user in the past and sends us PMs and creates thread about the multiple personalities in the admin forums. Most we ignore but this one is special because someone is not only using a nick name of a player as his ID but is also pretending to be the player. I still cannot gather why he has to do this though. I'm glad we have resolved this though, in future we can be a bit more guarded.

i still m not convinced if marirs mania talked to cheeka or it was some hari sampath's friend..who was trying to be cheeka.. during that interview episode
Same here. It's possible it's the same person. The IP addresses points to a certain location and we can find out more.

We found that quite some time ago :haha: Whineleg is no more so we won't get there this time around.
but who was it ? I want to know ... pleeeeeej ! also is Yorgraj Singh also a case of double role ?

There is no need for these discoveries Ravi. I see no benefits out of this, except bad publicity. If you are convinced we have an imposter, pun incindental, you can certainly ban him. No need to wash dirty linen in public.

If cheeka is indeed this guys friend' date='it puts a big question mark on the chief selector's intelligence.I don't think any cricketer worth his name would like to befriend a guy who shamelessly uses his name to get a little importance from strangers on the internet.[/quote'] Beets, there is no need to get personal.

If cheeka is indeed this guys friend' date='it puts a big question mark on the chief selector's intelligence.I don't think any cricketer worth his name would like to befriend a guy who shamelessly uses his name to get a little importance from strangers on the internet.[/quote'] Quite a good point. Cheeka would make sure never to talk to him again once he used his name in a public forum.

Why not? You have a soft spot for the RD abuser?
I dont have soft spots for anyone. I am just saying you should not allow your personal standards to slip.

Guyz... guyz.. i'm completely lost... may be cos i dont understand the technialities. Can someone help me understand whats the discovery all about? 1. Is Krish Srikanth himself is logging into ICF using an ID called HariSampath and posts? 2. What is this so called "Interview Episode"? 3. Has the ID "Cheeka" been used by Cheeka himself or anyother person to air view like that of real Cheeka? 4. And what marirs_mania got to do with this? 5. Finally - how did this discovery come about? Tail piece - Will we see Hari Sampath again on this forum?

Guyz... guyz.. i'm completely lost... may be cos i dont understand the technialities. Can someone help me understand whats the discovery all about? 1. Is Krish Srikanth himself is logging into ICF using an ID called HariSampath and posts? 2. What is this so called "Interview Episode"? 3. Has the ID "Cheeka" been used by Cheeka himself or anyother person to air view like that of real Cheeka? 4. And what marirs_mania got to do with this? 5. Finally - how did this discovery come about? Tail piece - Will we see Hari Sampath again on this forum?
1. Don't think so. There is forummer with a username 'Cheeka' and he even acts as though he is Srikanth. This Cheeka and Hari are same blokes. 2. There was an interview with Srikanth supposedly on ICF few months back. You can read it here: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=72429 3. Cheeka has acted like Srikanth and he is supposedly Harisamth's twin ID 4.Marirs manis had talked to Srikanth supposedly prior to the interview on ICF 5. we have IP address detectors here on ICF. Any more questions?

There is no need for these discoveries Ravi. I see no benefits out of this' date=' except bad publicity. If you are convinced we have an imposter, pun incindental, you can certainly ban him. No need to wash dirty linen in public.[/quote'] I second that.

There is no need for these discoveries Ravi. I see no benefits out of this' date=' except bad publicity. If you are convinced we have an imposter, pun incindental, you can certainly ban him. No need to wash dirty linen in public.[/quote'] I agree.

There is no need for these discoveries Ravi. I see no benefits out of this, except bad publicity. If you are convinced we have an imposter, pun incindental, you can certainly ban him. No need to wash dirty linen in public.
Don't understand why we should take a soft stand??? He's the culprit and he's the one misguiding many a posters here. If you don't deal with him properly enough he is going to come back as yet another user and post garbage. Why do we want to go through all that to look politically correct? Now he will remember this and won't waste his or others time. He used to humiliate a lot of established posters and this his turn. I don't understand why you want to sweep this under the carpet?

Don't understand why we should take a soft stand??? He's the culprit and he's the one misguiding many a posters here. If you don't deal with him properly enough he is going to come back as yet another user and post garbage. Why do we want to go through all that to look politically correct? Now he will remember this and won't waste his or others time. He used to humiliate a lot of established posters and this his turn. I don't understand why you want to sweep this under the carpet?
That I am sure he will do. May be after a time, but he will definitely come back.

QUOTE=ravi;511847]Don't understand why we should take a soft stand??? He's the culprit and he's the one misguiding many a posters here. If you don't deal with him properly enough he is going to come back as yet another user and post garbage. Why do we want to go through all that to look politically correct? Now he will remember this and won't waste his or others time. He used to humiliate a lot of established posters and this his turn. I don't understand why you want to sweep this under the carpet?

Ya ya... you know.... ya ya.... ICF users are so fandassssstic. They, you know, ad-y-zz me to pick players from all over, this, you know, India coz, you know, I am India's Chief, you know, Sel-eck-ter. But, you know, there is so much taleeend in South Baaabaaa. They maaaaaast be given, you know, a chance boss.

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.
Ya ya... you know.... ya ya.... ICF users are so fandassssstic. They' date=' you know, ad-y-zz me to pick players from all over, this, you know, India coz, you know, I am India's Chief, you know, Sel-eck-ter. But, you know, there is so much taleeend in South Baaabaaa. They maaaaaast be given, you know, a chance boss.[/quote'] OK are genuinely trying to tickle ICFer's ribs, because if you are its not working and I don't see any reason for you to bump a old thread when the user and his alias have been long gone from ICF.

You're trying waaaay too hard to be funny. And it's not working. As for the Cheeka thing, try actually reading the posts before yours - it has nothing to do with the selector.