'The most stupid question I've ever heard'

h4te

The offspinner Jason Krejza called himself and Simon Katich “the two angry Europeans†in Australia’s squad earlier in this Test, and Katich showed his irritable side after play on the third day. Having been asked why Australia were so defensive – they scored 166 in 85.4 overs – he challenged the knowledge of the person who asked the post-play question, but that was not the end of the exchange. As he left the press conference room he told the journalist it was “the most stupid question I’ve ever heardâ€.
hahahahahhaahhahhahahahahhahahha hahahah ah hahah ahhaha hah ah hah ah hahahaah :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:haha: The Aussies at the press conference look as an angry as kids with their candies snatched away from them. Its brutally obviously they werent remotely close to anticipating such tactics from India and all their plans for the day must have been totally scuttled. Now, in an almost tearful rage, you have one Aussie after another playing the blame game in the media. And for those who brand this defensive and boring, just a simple and plain truth; Go get a reality check. This is TEST cricket. If the Aussies expected us to turn up on day 3 and simply gift them runs like we did on day 2. As always, I end with my standard quote for these times; 'There is no such thing called defensive or aggressive tactics. There are only tactics that work and those that dont'. We all know whose tactics worked yesterday! :D

what else u expect Krapich to say? his captain famously told an indian reporter in sydney after a wrong appeal-" u should not be sitting there if u suspect my integrity". here Krapich proclaims that the question was the most stupid one, because he wants people to forget his team's incompetence in answering questions asked by Dhoni.these guys are hypocrites. enough of the new age cricket. let them learn their basics right.

:haha: The Aussies at the press conference look as an angry as kids with their candies snatched away from them. Its brutally obviously they werent remotely close to anticipating such tactics from India and all their plans for the day must have been totally scuttled. Now, in an almost tearful rage, you have one Aussie after another playing the blame game in the media. And for those who brand this defensive and boring, just a simple and plain truth; Go get a reality check. This is TEST cricket. If the Aussies expected us to turn up on day 3 and simply gift them runs like we did on day 2. As always, I end with my standard quote for these times; 'There is no such thing called defensive or aggressive tactics. There are only tactics that work and those that dont'. We all know whose tactics worked yesterday! :D
:two_thumbs_up:
what else u expect Krapich to say? his captain famously told an indian reporter in sydney after a wrong appeal-" u should not be sitting there if u suspect my integrity". here Krapich proclaims that the question was the most stupid one, because he wants people to forget his team's incompetence in answering questions asked by Dhoni.these guys are hypocrites. enough of the new age cricket. let them learn their basics right.
To use Sunny G's word, this is what old age cricket can do to new age cricket - LMFAO :hysterical: