The birth of new odi team!!!!!!!!!!!

Kumar

As we have successfully ended our test duties against Australia, it is now time to face the wrath of Kevin Pietersen and co. I know so far that the test team has been discussed already, so I though that the odi team should be discussed. As we can see in previous odi tournaments, we have ALOT of new youngsters as well as ranji and List A to get there places, or try out for the odi team. 5 definite batsmen who we know unless injuired that will make the team are GG, VS, MSD, YS and SRT. Though with the place of 2 places for batsmen it makes it hard as well as considering BCCI love idea of putting an allrounder ie Pathan brothers. I think that kohli, Badrinath, Raina, Sharma, Tiwary, and even Dhawan. We need a fresh brand of new youngsters coming in, and considering that players are starting to retire it would make sense. I really want Dhawan to try and come in as he has impressed us all and deserves a chance. I hate to say it but the exclusion of someone or an injuiry to someone from the five par dhoni wouldnt be so bad giving another youngster in. Our batting has got better but to satisfy everyone is out of our hands. For bowlers we need the inclusion of Mishra and Bhaji if going with an allrounder. Kartik, Chawla, Kumar and sreesanth should come back as there are great players as well as RP and more. Why is there no Kartik anymore? one of his last odi mathces was a 6 wicket haul against Australia last year near enough exactly. The selectors should really give some of the seniors a break and concentrate more on the test arena. The inclusion in youngsters we be good as dhoni needs to develop a new team as soon there will be no sachin ie 1 or 2 years. Plus it will mature them forupcoming years ie on other pitches then getting them ready for the est arena. Hopefully the selectors will do something about this. Most likely team without injuries to the 5 batsmen 1.) Sehwag 2.) Tendulkar 3.) Gambhir 4.) Yuvraj 5.) Raina 6.) Dhoni 7.) Badrinath 8.) Bhaji 9.) Zaheer 10.) Patel/kumar 11.) Ishant Team I would like 1.) Sehwag 2.) Gambhir 3.) Dhawan 4.) Yuvraj 5.) Kohli 6.) Dhoni 7.) Badrinath/Tiwary 8.) Bhaji 9.) Zaheer 10.) Ishant 11.) Kumar