Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers"

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers" these morons will invent sthg to badmouth nation of kafirs.. bloody morons instead og being grateful that they are today playing test cricket due to india are showing their usual color

Re: Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers" Mark your Calenders. There is going to be a serious whiplash !!!! Thu May 10 1st ODI - Bangladesh v India Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur Sat May 12 2nd ODI - Bangladesh v India Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur Tue May 15 3rd ODI - Bangladesh v India Bir Shrestha Shahid Ruhul Amin Stadium, Chittagong Fri May 18 - Tue 22 1st Test - Bangladesh v India Bir Shrestha Shahid Ruhul Amin Stadium, Chittagong Fri May 25 - Tue 29 2nd Test - Bangladesh v India Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur

Re: Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers" VVS Laxman will be back for the test series. i think he should score another 281 in the other side of Bengal. Those guys are just jealous. Theyre country is basically equivalent to nothing. But i want a rematch, i want to see India kill pathetic Bangladesh.

Re: Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers" with all due respect to your cricketing team and your country, YOU did not make Bangladesh a country. When u say such a thing, u r talking through ur ass. As a representative of world's 2nd largest population, you are not setting a good example for your countrymen. You must learn to distinguish between a well-deserved victory and a fluke. Bangladesh played much better, and only a pissed-off frustrated scumbag would say its a fluke! bangladesh dont care where they go after this. They'll play their "natural game," the rest cannot be predicted. Why dont u learn from Sir Sunil Gavaskar and eat your words?

Re: Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers"

VVS Laxman will be back for the test series. i think he should score another 281 in the other side of Bengal. Those guys are just jealous. Theyre country is basically equivalent to nothing. But i want a rematch' date=' i want to see India kill pathetic Bangladesh.[/quote'] Cricketics : Warning : No foul language towards any cricketer ...

Re: Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers" by the way, look at your overgrown cricketing buffoons and look at the 18-19 yr olds in the BD cricket team. What goes around comes around I believe so too, but what went through your ass that day (when you lost) will take time to come out. Now now, dont be all suicidal!

with all due respect to your cricketing team and your country, YOU did not make Bangladesh a country. When u say such a thing, u r talking through ur ass. As a representative of world's 2nd largest population, you are not setting a good example for your countrymen. You must learn to distinguish between a well-deserved victory and a fluke. Bangladesh played much better, and only a pissed-off frustrated scumbag would say its a fluke! bangladesh dont care where they go after this. They'll play their "natural game," the rest cannot be predicted. Why dont u learn from Sir Sunil Gavaskar and eat your words?
first of all welcome here, and regarding what u saying "only pissed of person would say tha" well mayte, if u see around, their were appreciation threads made for bengalis... we know how to accept defeat, but prolly u ppl dont know how to react on a win...

lol emotional bastards' date=' why are you dragging in our countries into this. Dont you know cricket is a gentlemen's game? hahaha, the 2nd largest bunch of "not-so-gentle" imbeciles in the world![/quote'] Forgot to take your medicine?

Re: Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers" Welcome to the board, Man0warrioR. Spend some time reading some posts here and compare them with what you have written. There is no place for abuse and trolling on this board. Feel free to make your point in a civil manner. Its not that difficult.