Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers"

Re: Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers"

lol emotional bastards' date=' why are you dragging in our countries into this. Dont you know cricket is a gentlemen's game? hahaha, the 2nd largest bunch of "not-so-gentle" imbeciles in the world![/quote'] In some sense, you typify your countrymen. Rarely arrived, yet so cocky & abusive. There are threads here acking & congratulating BD for its fantastic win. Feel free not to see them. Just cling on to something u dont like & go ballistic on us

Welcome to the board, Man0warrioR. Spend some time reading some posts here and compare them with what you have written. There is no place for abuse and trolling on this board. Feel free to make your point in a civil manner. Its not that difficult.
well, quite frankly some of the posts in this thread has been quite uncivilized. when u start abusing and demeaning the whole country of bangladesh with certain 'adjective' (though they hv no basis whatsoever), u can expect some backlash! u guys pride urself of being top indian cricket fan site, but if u can't stop abuse that is getting posted here, u hv nothing to be proud about. one of ur overzealous moderator constantly refer to bangladesh as 'banglastan', i am not sure what his motive is in doing that?? whatever it is, its deeply disturbing for any bangladeshi. Yes, some of the posts hv given bdesh due credit for the victory and i thank those who did that, specially ravi, gator and some others.. but overwhelmingly, they have not only been negative, they hv been abusive with pretty nasty words!

lol emotional bastards' date=' why are you dragging in our countries into this. Dont you know cricket is a gentlemen's game? hahaha, the 2nd largest bunch of "not-so-gentle" imbeciles in the world![/quote'] LOL emotional bastards, look in the mirror I say. Cricket is a gentleman's game in which guys like you participate in your country? You gentlemen have fantastic language to go along with attitude.

lol emotional bastards, why are you dragging in our countries into this. Dont you know cricket is a gentlemen's game? hahaha, the 2nd largest bunch of "not-so-gentle" imbeciles in the world!
Who is the first lot? Bangladesh? :chin: Get your house in order Bangla boy before mouthing off.

Re: Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers" I quote: "Kutte ko ghee hajam nahin hota." - very respectful, isnt it? "what ungrateful b*****ds these guys are." -what do you want us to be grateful to?. We just won a game. Whos abusing here? ""I will throw huge party if Bangla's do not qualify for super 8...."my reason for labelling you as "frustrated"/"emotional" "Hey Bangla you un-grateful fackers...WHO MADE YOU A COUNTRY? UHHH....WE DID! Never forget that." -I can see where it is coming from. My reason for labelling you as "imbeciles." Mr. Moderator, define an abuse. One fluke win and they've stuffed their head with sorts of tall tales. - Now now, very hard to accept defeat, eh? Havent you played enough cricket to understand what a well-deserved win or a fluke is? " bloody morons instead of being grateful that they are today playing test cricket " - So you r saying India shouldnt beat england cos you learned cricket from them? C'mon guys, watch Lagaan one more time! The size of any country has nothing to do with their strength in sports. If it was a factor, then 17th march would have been happy for all of you arrogant people here. Check your language before you attack. You guys are just furious cos you lost to Bangladesh. No shame involved. Its only a game :hmph:

Re: Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers" Did you read the first post and the dumb ass comment by cricket administrators in Bangladesh? When someone takes a pot shot like that you got to be ready to cop some back. If you guys can't toughen up, don't try provoking :shrug: You are nothing but a hypocrite, you are asking us to stop abusing by abusing us :lol:

Re: Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers" While you are at it don't forget to read your own Bangla boy forums- "We will humiliate, embarasse, destroy, eradicate, wipe out, annihilate, obliterate, crush, slaughter, trounce, massacre India on the 17th." :lmao: :lmao:

Check your language before you attack. You guys are just furious cos you lost to Bangladesh. No shame involved. Its only a game
The "attacks" that you quoted were directed at the comments made in BD newspapers and media suggesting not very subtly that Indian cricketers are overpaid and rich and have little to show as far as sporting accomplishment is concerned. Whilst the first part is true the likes of Tendulkar, Kumble, Dravid, Ganguly etc. have achieved a lot in cricket and if you ask BD cricketers many consider them their role models. I know Ashraful admires Tendulkar a lot and so do many other BD cricketers. BD is a young, growing squad and did a good job beating India but the acrimony in their media was something unwitnessed when they beat Australia or Pakistan. The reaction of many Indians was to the fact that instead of celebrating a superb win in their history the BD media was more focussed on sullying Indian cricket for whatever reason. Do you think that BD media reaction was in any way rational?

Re: Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers" The fact that some of these morons decided to show up only on this thread and not the numerous others where their team was duly credited for their win shows that these guys are just attention wh@res much like the head moron BanglaTiger. Where the hell were you guys before this match? Did you guys start any cricket related thread here rating your team's chances or bother to write anything about cricket before deciding to appear here all of a sudden to start giving us facking advice?

BD is a young, growing squad and did a good job beating India but the acrimony in their media was something unwitnessed when they beat Australia or Pakistan. The reaction of many Indians was to the fact that instead of celebrating a superb win in their history the BD media was more focussed on sullying Indian cricket for whatever reason. Do you think that BD media reaction was in any way rational?
Pakistan defeat happened 8 years back, so, i don't remember the exact media comments at that time. but when bangladesh hv beaten ponting's australia in 2005, i remember very vividly bangladesh media took ponting to the task for his stupid comments that 'bangladesh shouldnt be given test status' . if u want you can dig up the old bangladeshi newspapers column. its only natural that media will hold someone to his word and dig out the discrepencies. thats what media is for!! regarding the prothom-alo story, it was NOT about bashing india. Most bangladeshi cricket fan u talk to feel aggrieved that india has put commercial interest before the cricketing ties between the 2 countries. Twice in last 2 years india has cancelled tour with bangladesh! Its not like BCCI is short of cash and they will go broke hosting bangladesh! As a senior cricket playing nations in the sub-continent, we expect lot more from India, pakistan, sri-lanka. and the newspaper was barely expressing its frustration with the situation. Take it as a criticism (even if u dont agree with it). Just dont take it as an insult as most of u r doing!

I quote: "Kutte ko ghee hajam nahin hota." - very respectful, isnt it? "what ungrateful b*****ds these guys are." -what do you want us to be grateful to?. We just won a game. Whos abusing here? ""I will throw huge party if Bangla's do not qualify for super 8...."my reason for labelling you as "frustrated"/"emotional" "Hey Bangla you un-grateful fackers...WHO MADE YOU A COUNTRY? UHHH....WE DID! Never forget that." -I can see where it is coming from. My reason for labelling you as "imbeciles." Mr. Moderator, define an abuse. One fluke win and they've stuffed their head with sorts of tall tales. - Now now, very hard to accept defeat, eh? Havent you played enough cricket to understand what a well-deserved win or a fluke is? " bloody morons instead of being grateful that they are today playing test cricket " - So you r saying India shouldnt beat england cos you learned cricket from them? C'mon guys, watch Lagaan one more time! The size of any country has nothing to do with their strength in sports. If it was a factor, then 17th march would have been happy for all of you arrogant people here. Check your language before you attack. You guys are just furious cos you lost to Bangladesh. No shame involved. Its only a game :hmph:
Man0warrior, u are the one who is acting all sensitive. If the mods here were infact half as sensitive as you, u'd have been banned by now. But we understand that yours is a reaction to provocations. But u fail to see the same. This is an Indian fans board and Indian fans are reacting to a provoking OP. You got no moral authority to preach us, as u are guilty of the same things u accuse people here of. Am just curious, why didnt we see you in some other threads that were started to discuss BD cricket: http://indiancricketfans.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3460 http://indiancricketfans.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3418 Feel free to contribute positively as well.

Most bangladeshi cricket fan u talk to feel aggrieved that india has put commercial interest before the cricketing ties between the 2 countries. Twice in last 2 years india has cancelled tour with bangladesh! Its not like BCCI is short of cash and they will go broke hosting bangladesh! As a senior cricket playing nations in the sub-continent, we expect lot more from India, pakistan, sri-lanka. and the newspaper was barely expressing its frustration with the situation.
You are way off the mark. BD touring India will hardly bring any money to BD. On the other hand India touring BD is where the big bucks are for BD. India is the only country to have made so many tours to BD. None of the Indian fans have been in favour of it. We are due for our 3rd tour in 6 years. Tell me which other country has done so. We were the first country to tour there. India was instrumental in BD getting test status. Trust me, BD has very little to gain by touring India but a lot by India touring BD. How many tours have Australia, Pakistan, England, NZ, SA etc. made to BD?

Most bangladeshi cricket fan u talk to feel aggrieved that india has put commercial interest before the cricketing ties between the 2 countries. Twice in last 2 years india has cancelled tour with bangladesh! Its not like BCCI is short of cash and they will go broke hosting bangladesh! As a senior cricket playing nations in the sub-continent, we expect lot more from India, pakistan, sri-lanka. and the newspaper was barely expressing its frustration with the situation.
You are way off the mark. BD touring India will hardly bring any money to BD. On the other hand India touring BD is where the big bucks are for BD. India is the only country to have made so many tours to BD. None of the Indian fans have been in favour of it. We are due for our 3rd tour in 6 years. Tell me which other country has done so. We were the first country to tour there. India was instrumental in BD getting test status. Trust me, BD has very little to gain by touring India but a lot by India touring BD. How many tours have Australia, Pakistan, England, NZ, SA etc. made to BD?
BD touring India will hardly bring any money, but it will bring invaluable experience which is so so needed for our young cricketers. these outside tours are so important not only for teams like bangladesh but any country. It brings experience to the players, gels the team together as a cohesive outfit, mostly it gives confidence. thats why BCB is so insistant on these outside tours. quite frankly we would rather tour india than play them here. its going to do world of good for bdeshi cricketers to play outside, get accustomed to different conditions even if they lose. remember, the sri-lankan tour to down-under just before the WC'96. i bet that was a turn around for them! When we toured pakistan, we came very close to beating pakistan in a test match. ultimately we lost by 1 wicket. right before that series we toured australia, though we lost that series, the confidence gathered by some of the young players(like rajin saleh) was in display throughout the pakistan series. i'm merely trying to point out the benifits of foriegn tour here and why its so important for countries like BD. no amount of financial benifit can replace the significance of playing outside bangladesh.

Lol' date=' this only shows how classless Bangla is...that's really dissapointing that their writers lack judgement, b/c to be frank I was very impressed with the way their boys played. But now [b']I really hope we both qualify and India demolishes them in the Super 8s...puttign tehm in tehir rightful place. Hey Bangla you un-grateful fackers...WHO MADE YOU A COUNTRY? UHHH....WE DID! Never forget that.
Nope!! I don't want them to qualify. We can demolish them in May when we visit bangladesh!

Re: Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers" You sound a far more reasonable poster respect unlike your other counter parts. That fella started to state his POV with an abuse and it will be paid back in kind naturally. He had no valid points to make and all he was here for was to counter abuse with abuse. We can?t be bothered to waste time discussing with him. I agree you make quite a few good points. India cancelling the Bangladesh tour to India is not in the best of interest of the sport. There is this big fish attitude with regards to Bangladesh. That said once Bangladesh starts winning more often they will get there. The cricket administrators always don't have the interest of sport in mind. They love cash flow and at times when they know it is not beneficial in terms of money they withdraw tours which are not really good. That said I never heard Bangladesh cricket board making a big issue out of it then. It is not just Bangladesh that is treated like this FYI. India didn't want to tour NZ either. They were due to tour NZ last summer but they didn't want to tour NZ prior the WC and the reason was that they though the pitches that NZ dish out are barely anything resembling the conditions in WI. Australia hardly used to tour NZ and invite NZ early on when NZ was not producing good results. The bilateral official tours only started in the 70s despite NZ having played cricket for many decades prior that. You have to understand better results you guys produce you will have more bargaining power. For instance when West Indies used to be the champions in 70s, 80s and early 90s they used to have tours comprising of 6 test matches. Australia, England, South Africa and West Indies usually used to play among themselves and only when time permitted used to drop by to sub continent. That is because India and Pakistan were not producing great results till about 70s and 80s. Once India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka started producing results the onus has now shifted to sub continent. With consistent wins came money and power. For a starter Bangladesh should win test matches consistently to be in demand. I'm sure they will get there but it will take time. With out analysing any of these factors your administrators start name calling and guess what they are out of order. If Bangladesh won couple of series and then made such statements it will have more weightage. It isn?t a secret how Bangladesh got to play international cricket in the first place. If you guys deny that, you simply aren?t being honest here. I?m surprised without a regard for the help that was extended to your cricket your fellas start to bad mouthing the ones that put your cricket on the world map after one win in WC. I remember when none had an idea cricket existed in your part of the world Dalmiya organized that Asia XI vs World XI to get attention for your nation. It is hurting your guys can?t even see that. I have never heard your administrators acknowledging it or even thanking for that. With this kind of comments do you guys reckon Indian cricket board will put down red carpet and welcome you fellas? All it will do is create a rift and Indian cricket board will only distance themselves from your cricket. I think there is a lot of food for thought for both sides.

BD touring India will hardly bring any money, but it will bring invaluable experience which is so so needed for our young cricketers. these outside tours are so important not only for teams like bangladesh but any country. It brings experience to the players, gels the team together as a cohesive outfit, mostly it gives confidence. thats why BCB is so insistant on these outside tours. quite frankly we would rather tour india than play them here. its going to do world of good for bdeshi cricketers to play outside, get accustomed to different conditions even if they lose. remember, the sri-lankan tour to down-under just before the WC'96. i bet that was a turn around for them! When we toured pakistan, we came very close to beating pakistan in a test match. ultimately we lost by 1 wicket. right before that series we toured australia, though we lost that series, the confidence gathered by some of the young players(like rajin saleh) was in display throughout the pakistan series. i'm merely trying to point out the benifits of foriegn tour here and why its so important for countries like BD. no amount of financial benifit can replace the significance of playing outside bangladesh.
Oh fine respect. Then tell us which other country has invited you participate in their domestic cricket, get feel of so many pitches around the country as India has? Have you forgotten that India had invited BD to participate in the Duleep trophy 2 years back?

Oh fine respect. Then tell us which other country has invited you participate in their domestic cricket, get feel of so many pitches around the country as India has? Have you forgotten that India had invited BD to participate in the Duleep trophy 2 years back?
Tell me, had australia invited your 'international cricket team' to participate in their domestic league instead of hosting a full series, would u be interested?? NO. no test playing country in their right mind will ever entertain the idea. and as far as i remember, the invitation was not for the national team. it was for the 'A' team.

Tell me, had australia invited your 'international cricket team' to participate in their domestic league instead of hosting a full series, would u be interested?? NO. no test playing country in their right mind will ever entertain the idea. and as far as i remember, the invitation was not for the national team. it was for the 'A' team.
That was for the A team but BD had sent a near to full strength team. And I'd be quite happy if Australia gives our A team to participate in their domestic cricket. I'd know where our aspiring cricketers are in full throttle competition.