Who would/should be dropped to accommodate Tendulkar???

Cricketics

Who would/should be dropped to accommodate Tendulkar???  

1. 1.

• Rohit Sharma
    • Suresh Raina
    • This is a poll for worshipperz. Make SRT earn his place back in domestics!

between Raina and Rohit. i say drop Rohit Sharma. He is a class act. Has a great future ahead perhapz..., but rite now he is just not scoring runs or batting that great to have a hold on his slot in the playing 11.
this Sharma, what a technique!!!! what a prospect! great talent. almost unbeleivable shots! great timing! just looks like a class apart from everyone else, maybe except from Tendulkar!!!! Beautiful timing. I think he's the BEST talent India have at this time! Should be in the team for a long, long, long, long time to come! How can you drop him??????????????????????????????? How can you slap?????????????????????????
50* in Indore' date=' took the cruical wicket of Frederick Flintoff today before the powerplays, stayed not out at the end today. Why should he be dropped?[/quote'] That fifty was an invaluable knock, but is it something which a full fledged batsman could not have done? Maybe, maybe not. Is it worth the numerous low scores that we'll have to endure for such a knock - no! Agreed that he has a tough role in the side - but his scores prior to the fifty read: 3, 25, 0, 0, which isn't great. As for his bowling; 6 wickets at 43.16 is not great, nor is the economy of 5.55 - he visibly looks a most unpenetrative bowler and the List A stats back me up. He may have taken a crucial wicket today, but he does not offer too much as a long term prospect whereas Rohit Sharma does. We need better consistency from someone who's bowling does not offer much (especially with Dhoni's new found faith in Yuvraj's bowling after that spell) and is batting seven, imo.
That fifty was an invaluable knock, but is it something which a full fledged batsman could not have done? Maybe, maybe not. Is it worth the numerous low scores that we'll have to endure for such a knock - no! Agreed that he has a tough role in the side - but his scores prior to the fifty read: 3, 25, 0, 0, which isn't great. As for his bowling; 6 wickets at 43.16 is not great, nor is the economy of 5.55 - he visibly looks a most unpenetrative bowler and the List A stats back me up. He may have taken a crucial wicket today, but he does not offer too much as a long term prospect whereas Rohit Sharma does. We need better consistency from someone who's bowling does not offer much (especially with Dhoni's new found faith in Yuvraj's bowling after that spell) and is batting seven, imo.
It would be very good for Sharma to go back and play some Ranji matches.
I dont see anything that special about Suresh Raina but going on form he probably deserves to beat Rohit to the spot ... Its a shame though because Rohit Sharma is definitely more talented. He just needs to capitalise on the starts.
i agree.raina still has some limitations in his technique.rohit just needs to get his head right.

Come on guys, Raina is a real asset to the ODI team. There's a real sense of emergency about his batting. His suspect technique notwithstanding, he is NEVER gets bogged down while batting. Either he scores quickly or, gets out and goes. No wasting of precious overs business. :D It will be really harsh to drop him on the basis of 2-3 'failures'. That said, I feel Virat Kohli is in much better form than both Rohit and Raina.