worst no. 11 ever?

Lord

worst no. 11 ever?  

1. 1.

• chris martin (NZ)
    • munaf patel
    • c walsh
    • phil tuffnell
    • other(plz suggest,i cant remember any atm)

Devon Malcomn. Unfortunatley the genuine number 11 is a dying breed. In this modern age they all work on their batting and are half decent or at least look half decent. Not like the old days were a bowler would say I am bowler who bowls and not bother about batting at all. Miss those days of the hopeless but charming 11 walking to the crease. The crowd would give them the biggest cheer of the day and if they managed to hit a 4:--DIt would give everyone a smile even the oppo. Now even if they are rubbish their stance and technique look ok. Oh for the days of Walsh, Tuffers and Malcolmn batting, O what fun it was

Devon Malcomn. Unfortunatley the genuine number 11 is a dying breed. In this modern age they all work on their batting and are half decent or at least look half decent. Not like the old days were a bowler would say I am bowler who bowls and not bother about batting at all. Miss those days of the hopeless but charming 11 walking to the crease. The crowd would give them the biggest cheer of the day and if they managed to hit a 4:--DIt would give everyone a smile even the oppo. Now even if they are rubbish their stance and technique look ok. Oh for the days of Walsh, Tuffers and Malcolmn batting, O what fun it was
munaf n martin are genuine no. 11. in fact,david lloyd said munaf looks like no.12:hysterical: