Breaking News: Bombay UNDER Control

veer

Question is' date=' when are [b']we going to respond to the terrorists ?
We????? Were you not using "You Indians" and "We westerners" in another thread? I guess you Westerners are doing quite a lot against terrorism. We Indians how ever have not been able to put a stop these dreadful things.

Understand your feelings. It pains to see this happen to Mumbai. Where are we heading?
No idea. This will just go on and on and on. Will become more frequent and bold. Impossible to stop people who dont mind dying. It seems they have many indian muslims who are willing to sign up for this lunacy. They dont even have any demands or want anything specific. They just want destruction of india and death of kaffars. Impossible to stop especially with such a weak and disorganised police etc

i hope all your families are ok ... i know a lot of the board regulars are from Mumbai ... unfortunately the trend continues ... Blore, Hbad, Jaipur, Delhi, Mumbai, Jammu, etc, etc,etc, etc ...... there is no end in sight and with an emasculated police force and an inept intelligence bureau I dont see an end in sight.