Breaking News: Bombay UNDER Control

veer

People mocked George Bush. But I always admired him. He did what ever it took. And I mean what ever it took to protect USA lives. He and his govt took the issue of national security seriously and put that above anything else. I wish we had Bush figure/govt who also took the issue of national security as paramount! We need such a no no nonsense figure to sort this out.

People mocked George Bush. But I always admired him. He did what ever it took. And I mean what ever it took to protect USA lives. He and his govt took the issue of national security seriously and put that above anything else. I wish we had Bush figure/govt who also took the issue of national security as paramount! We need such a no no nonsense figure to sort this out.
People have been saying that for a long time, yet its the same old sh!t every time. Nothing is done, terrorists attack else where, people call for a BS policy with terrorists, nothing happens and the cycle continues

The only possible answer is chief minister Modi of Gujurat. Make him prime minister for 10 years and tell him do what you need to do. Solve the problem! With pathetic congress in charge well god knows how bad things can get. I think we will never solve this. We are doomed. What next? They will probably stike in best hotels in goa next and cause carnage. God knows what is running through their sick fundamental minds

I know... 900 injured... How would you take it if you were at the helm of affair... Lets see how quickly this Mah govt act and bring them to justice.
Justice are you joking ? even if these guys are caught, they will be awarded death penatly and then some communal issue will come up and their pardon request will sit in some closed cabinet in presidents office. Thats India for you my friend.