This will make me really happy

kabira

Lanka whipping Bangla (huge defeat) .......mess up their NRR.. Then India beating lanka in close encounter...and then Bangla have to do impossible to improve their NRR.. That way both Lanka and India go thru....Bangla out..and we have 2 bonus point..

Re: This will make me really happy

I don't want BD to go through either but I want to see more of Tamim's batting. Loved it on Saturday.
u still have 2 games to watch him.. thats enough.. btw.. i am worried about our bowling dept. and if cant get huge total against better teams.. we can be in serious trouble.. i dont know how we going to do that against lanka .. now that they have vaas and murali..

Re: This will make me really happy LOL. C'mon guys. That guy reminded of a young left handed Sachin. Such clear headed thinking and fearlessness. Had it been some other BD opener who had been part of that lame third class side, enduring defeat after defeat, he would have scratched around and gotten out and we would have won the game. But this baccha smashed us from the first ball and we were never in the game.

Re: This will make me really happy

I don't want BD to go through either but I want to see more of Tamim's batting. Loved it on Saturday.
Kabz ... why have you not banned this guy yet ... ? :mad: :flux:
That wouldnt be necessary, being a frequent visitor that he is, he wouldnt know if he's banned or not :hic: