Pakistani Connection

bharat297

You guys have to stop thinking out of your hatred. Pakistan was blamed in the very first minute of the attack, without any evidence and still after 3 days they are being blamed. They captured one dog but still we are missing a lot of genuine stuff, government is certainly hiding something. I am 100% sure that some Indian politician or Indian organization is for sure behind this heinous act. Pakistan got its own problems, they don't have time to think about attacking others. Your country got its own Hindu & Muslims terrorist organizations. Few week ago two of your Hindu terrorist organizations were blamed for bombing in two places, which initially was as usual pointed on Pakistanis and Muslims! Your commandos were incompetent to save more lives, why on earth it took them freakin 3 days to clean those dogs up? So stop this crap of Pakistan, Pakistan, Pakistan! You would blame Pakistan for even a mosquito bite!

You guys have to stop thinking out of your hatred. Pakistan was blamed in the very first minute of the attack' date=' without any evidence and still after 3 days they are being blamed. They captured one dog but still we are missing a lot of genuine stuff, government is certainly hiding something.[b'] I am 100% sure that some Indian politician or Indian organization is for sure behind this heinous act. Pakistan got its own problems, they don't have time to think about attacking others. Your country got its own Hindu & Muslims terrorist organizations. Few week ago two of your Hindu terrorist organizations were blamed for bombing in two places, which initially was as usual pointed on Pakistanis and Muslims! Your commandos were incompetent to save more lives, why on earth it took them freakin 3 days to clean those dogs up? So stop this crap of Pakistan, Pakistan, Pakistan! You would blame Pakistan for even a mosquito bite!
Hypocrisy 101! After sooo much evidence staring at your face, you are NOT willing to believe Pak's involvement in this terror act & you are sooo sure of Indian politician's involvement without any evidence ? Talk about logic. Are you saying AA Qasab is a hindu extremist planted in Mumbai by Bal Thackrey to kill Jews & Americans ?

Hypocrisy 101! After sooo much evidence staring at your face, you are NOT willing to believe Pak's involvement in this terror act & you are sooo sure of Indian politician's involvement without any evidence ? Talk about logic. Are you saying AA Qasab is a hindu extremist planted in Mumbai by Bal Thackrey to kill Jews & Americans ?
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: These inbreds are so full of pig sh it, it's unreal...

^ The congress spokesman on TV said action will be taken in next 3-5 days against Pakistan QED
Your politicians say the same thing after every horrific attack in your country. Trust me it boils my blood too when I see innocents dying, but you government, media and people have completely gone nuts. The attacks in Pakistan have also been blamed on RAW, Baluchistan terrorist funding, providing arms in FATA region etc etc, but we don't go nuts like you guys. Seems like you guys not even for a second think rationally, instead would blame Pakistan for everything that goes wrong in your country. You country got more than 100 separatist movements, and since elections are near, it all seems like a conspiracy from one of your fanatic organizations.

what facts? that one captured guy is a Pakistani! Crap when a train blows up in India and everything burns down your police is always able to find a Pakistani passport from the wreckage. Indian government is playing games as always, just to divert the attention on Pakistan, so the Indians don't start grabbing each others neck.

Your politicians say the same thing after every horrific attack in your country. Trust me it boils my blood too when I see innocents dying' date=' but you government, media and people have completely gone nuts. [b']The attacks in Pakistan have also been blamed on RAW, Baluchistan terrorist funding, providing arms in FATA region etc etc, but we don't go nuts like you guys. Seems like you guys not even for a second think rationally, instead would blame Pakistan for everything that goes wrong in your country. You country got more than 100 separatist movements, and since elections are near, it all seems like a conspiracy from one of your fanatic organizations.
Thats because you are born in a religion that puts emphasis on Shahadat you jackass. Thats because you are born in a religion where even the Caliphas have been killed inside mosque, your sacred place, you dimwit. Thats because the Baluchistan terrorist are Pakistanis, and NOT Indians. In Mumbai killings, the dog, as you put it was a Pakistani. When was the last time your dreadful country found an Indian going on rampage killing citizens of your country?? xxx

Thats because you are born in a religion that puts emphasis on Shahadat you jackass. Thats because you are born in a religion where even the Caliphas have been killed inside mosque, your sacred place, you dimwit. Thats because the Baluchistan terrorist are Pakistanis, and NOT Indians. In Mumbai killings, the dog, as you put it was a Pakistani. When was the last time your dreadful country found an Indian going on rampage killing citizens of your country?? xxx
Few times in FATA we have captured Indian agents and activist, you would have to read Pakistani news and BBC for that. And again don't go on religion, I can easily refer Shiv Sena and many other hatred and extremist Hindu organizations actions on the teachings of Hinduism. Terrorism has no religion, please drill that in you mind.

Your politicians say the same thing after every horrific attack in your country. Trust me it boils my blood too when I see innocents dying' date=' but you government, media and people have completely gone nuts. The attacks in Pakistan have also been blamed on RAW, Baluchistan terrorist funding, providing arms in FATA region etc etc, but we don't go nuts like you guys. Seems like you guys not even for a second think rationally, instead would blame Pakistan for everything that goes wrong in your country. You country got more than 100 separatist movements, and since elections are near, it all seems like a conspiracy from one of your fanatic organizations.[/quote'] Our Politicians and Govt. ....democratically elected, have complete control of our military, police and intillgence... Same cannot be said about your govermenment. By eliminating Terrorists in Pakistan it helps people of Pakistan

I could say the same about you guys' date=' but would refrain from any personal attacks.[/quote'] Too bad you don't teach this sense of nobility to your terrorists. So let's get all your points straight; Pakis like Kasab captured in India aren't actually pakis, they are hindu extremists. The terrorist camps that exist in Pakistan are a figment of India's imagination. Groups like Lashkar e Toiba and Jaish are nothing more than wonderful charity organisations. The terrorists that kill are nothing more than freedom fighters. And Islam is a religion of peace, and it's muslim followers are all tolerant, never engaging in acts of violence against non-muslims. All these terrorist attacks that happen in India are all done by Hindu extremists, as part of a larger plan ot invade the wonderful land of the pure. It's all those evil Hindus, Jews and Christians that are hell bent on destroying Islam, not the other way around.

Few times in FATA we have captured Indian agents and activist, you would have to read Pakistani news and BBC for that.
Show where your mouth is. Show me pictures, confessions, from the media just like that Pakistani dog that is spalashed all across the media. Back your claims up.
And again don't go on religion, I can easily refer Shiv Sena and many other hatred and extremist Hindu organizations actions on the teachings of Hinduism. Terrorism has no religion, please drill that in you mind.
Oh do excuse me if your religion is making people kill in the name of going to jannah!! Your fellow Mussalmans, nay Pakistani dog Mussalmans(your words), are killing exactly in the name of religion. They did not do it to make sure Pakistan world Olympic gold medal in 2012. When they were being cornered in Taj they were looking for Rabba, which they met in no time I am sure. And do excuse us all if Indians care more for their brothers than Pakistanis ever did. We worry about Indians who died, just because you as a nation has become immune dont expect us to do the same. ANd yes i would be very interested if you could show some top Hindu scholars, like your Caliphs, who have been killed in a temple.

Too bad you don't teach this sense of nobility to your terrorists. So let's get all your points straight; Pakis like Kasab captured in India aren't actually pakis, they are hindu extremists. The terrorist camps that exist in Pakistan are a figment of India's imagination. Groups like Lashkar e Toiba and Jaish are nothing more than wonderful charity organisations. The terrorists that kill are nothing more than freedom fighters. And Islam is a religion of peace, and it's muslim followers are all tolerant, never engaging in acts of violence against non-muslims. All these terrorist attacks that happen in India are all done by Hindu extremists, as part of a larger plan ot invade the wonderful land of the pure. It's all those evil Hindus, Jews and Christians that are hell bent on destroying Islam, not the other way around.
You don't really have to act innocent, you know very well about the Hindu extremist organizations. If I gave few details, this thread would turn into hell. And well i am not saying that there are no radicals and extremists in my religion, but they don't represent us, just like Hindu fanatic organizations do not represent Hindus in general, or American soldiers and politicians do not represent Americans in generals, there are bad apples every where.

Few times in FATA we have captured Indian agents and activist' date=' you would have to read Pakistani news and BBC for that. And again don't go on religion, I can easily refer Shiv Sena and many other hatred and extremist Hindu organizations actions on the teachings of Hinduism. Terrorism has no religion, please drill that in you mind.[/quote'] Religion and jingoism apart, the fact is 99% of terrorism in Pak is caused by Pakistanis, whereas 99% of the terrorist incidents in India are caused by Pakistanis or their stooges in India. You can adopt your "religion of peace" philosophy and kill your own people for as long as you want. The state of your country is ample proof where your country and you are headed towards.

You don't really have to act innocent' date=' you know very well about the Hindu extremist organizations. If I gave few details, this thread would turn into hell. And well i am not saying that there are no radicals and extremists in my religion, but they don't represent us, just like Hindu fanatic organizations do not represent Hindus in general, or American soldiers and politicians do not represent Americans in generals, there are bad apples every where.[/quote'] Do you agree with all those statements i posted ? Post all the details you like, whatever makes you feel better about the actions of your recently deceased terrorist brothers...

Religion and jingoism apart' date=' the fact is 99% of terrorism in Pak is caused by Pakistanis, whereas 99% of the terrorist incidents in India are caused by Pakistanis or their stooges in India. You can adopt your "religion of peace" philosophy and kill your own people for as long as you want. The state of your country is ample proof where your country and you are headed towards.[/quote'] 99% of attack are caused by Pakistanis in your country, as per who...your media and government?! Give me a break.

Do you agree with all those statements i posted ? Post all the details you like, whatever makes you feel better about the actions of your recently deceased terrorist brothers...
Well i believe my reply was clear enough to comprehend that, but well i will make it more clear....No I don't. I will say it again, terrorists are not only in our country, they are in yours too, and stop imagining that all terrorist in your country come on boats from Pakistan. India is not an angel country.