Pakistani Connection

bharat297

There is no such thing as Pakistan sanction. They cannot avoid bombings in their own country. The terrorists/terror originated from Pakistan. They could have had govt sanction. Or ISI sanction. Or neither but support of LET or any of numerous other terrorists groups operating in Pakistan.
it is quite likely that they were trained by kashmiri separatist ultras at any of the numerous bases in POK... a bit like the holiday inn express of terrorists, jihadis and other closeted ass***gots (i am not homophobic but i love using the word ***got as it is seriously vituperative and ill tempered). but that does not equivalently mean that they had any ISI or Pakistan government involvement or approval or logistical support.

^ Extremists of any religion are terrible. However my OP was more in reference to posts such as "Islam is the cause of all death" and so on. I wish people would realise that the majority of Muslims do not condone the actions of these terrorists, and blindly going and bombing Pakistan in retaliation will only spark a new cycle of hatred, because the only ones that will get hurt are innocent civilians.

Same here yaar... feeling really sick.. india wapis jane ke jo kushi tha vo saab pani ho gayee hai :( (Travelling back for 45days on 6th), yesterday i spoke to my mama who just reach home from banaras yesterday . She was also feeling depressed .Normally she speaks to me for more than an hour but yesterday she was not feeling well and put down the phone after 10 mins :((... Pata nahi saale what do they wanna prove by doing all these things and its a utter nonsense when they know that they would be killed. And all these strories of 70 virgins is utter stupid , Sucide bombers and morons like these will get nothing and only would be in Hell fire for such an act this is what Islam says . Its an ISI move who wants to destablize the economy move of India and nothing more than that.. thats why they hit the core of India "The Taj".

^ Extremists of any religion are terrible. However my OP was more in reference to posts such as "Islam is the cause of all death" and so on. I wish people would realise that the majority of Muslims do not condone the actions of these terrorists' date=' and blindly going and bombing Pakistan in retaliation will only spark a new cycle of hatred, because the only ones that will get hurt are innocent civilians.[/quote'] Majority being NEUTRAL doesn't mean ****. It doesn't take MAJORITY OF 1+ BILLION muslims to wreck havoc on the rest of 6 billion people of the world. They just need a significant number who are willing to brainwash, significant number who are willing to take up arms, and REST OF THEM TO SHUT THE **** UP and LOOK THE OTHER WAY. No, no one is going to blindly bomb Pakistan, but the only reason is that they have nuclear bomb as a deterrent. Or else we would have gone in POK areas atleast 6 years ago. There is something inherently faulty the way ISLAM has been intepreted ALL OVER THE WORLD such that ANY CRITICAL MASS of muslims inhabiting anywhere has basically ****ED up that place. There is a reason almost ALL MUSLIM countries are failed democracies or kingdoms.

A Humble Request To GOVT. OF INDIA.............. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ for GOD sake , don't treat these terrorist as a guest in Jail .. kindly bring them (along with those who helped them) to Lal Qilah and given the capital punishment in front of TV, so that the others who are watching can see the result of this crime. Otherwise if we keep them in Jail , a next set of people will come to kill innocent people take few of them as hostages and ask for the release. CAN WE AFFORD THIS...

A Humble Request To GOVT. OF INDIA.............. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ for GOD sake , don't treat these terrorist as a guest in Jail .. kindly bring them (along with those who helped them) to Lal Qilah and given the capital punishment in front of TV, so that the others who are watching can see the result of this crime. Otherwise if we keep them in Jail , a next set of people will come to kill innocent people take few of them as hostages and ask for the release. CAN WE AFFORD THIS...
Yaar capital punishment in front of TV is the work of Jahils.. that's what these ppl do who take videos of beheadings and all. We do not need to resort to the same.

Yaar capital punishment in front of TV is the work of Jahils.. that's what these ppl do who take videos of beheadings and all. We do not need to resort to the same.
So Varun what is the other alternative to treat Jahils... When are we going to send some strong message to morons living in India and across the border.We have been keeping a very soft hand for a long time.. its time to take a sledge hammer and make the most out of it. We can't afford more...

So Varun what is the other alternative to treat Jahils... When are we going to send some strong message to morons living in India and across the border.We have been keeping a very soft hand for a long time.. its time to take a sledge hammer and make the most out of it. We can't afford more...
Ladna hi hai, then send across missiles and take down the terrorist camps there. Take out the root.

if anybody thinks that these Mother****ers are targeting only hindus then pls check the list of dead and injured ... even if some of the terrorists are Indian muslims , I dont think it changes anything ... Im sure a lot of money was passed to stage all this and it probably went to some hindu pockets as well.. If nothing else convinces u then remember lalu , Thackary, mayawati ... these are all Hindus and they steal money from the poor so they can have more when the poor are dieing of starvation or committing suicides. To me the biggest desh drohi in all this mess are our politicians who ignored all intelligence reports and didnt provide latest equipment to our police ... salay woh $ bhi kha gaye hongay ... WTF were they doing for 4 hrs on wednesday ... it took them 4 hrs to inform army that they needed their help