"Are you a Brahmin"? Close encounter with one of those terrorists

fineleg

Are you a Brahmin? A terrorist asked him K R Ramamoorthy can't thank his lucky stars enough. One of the unlucky guests at the Taj Hotel, that fateful evening, Ramamoorthy stared at certain death, and survived. When a terrorist knocked on his door, he hardly knew what lay in store for him. After barging into his room, the terrorists asked him, "Are you a brahmin? Your name sounds south Indian." The seventy-six year old banker tried to hoodwink the terrorist and told him that he was a school teacher and hailed from Bangalore. But the terrorist who spoke fluent Hindi and English turned out to be smarter than he had imagined. "How can a school teacher stay in a posh hotel like this? Who paid your rent?" he asked. And without waiting for Ramamoorthy's reply, the terrorist hit him, before declaring with a chilling finality, "You are duping us." It was then that Ramamoorthy saw the second terrorist. He had five employees of the hotel with him. The employees had their hands and mouths tied, and were crying. But the terrorists showed no emotion and continued to speak with each other 'quite jovially'. Help finally came at 6 am on Thursday morning. Ramamoorthy saw a fire engine ladder outside his room. He waved his hand to the driver of the fire tender, who urged him to pull-down the curtains and tie them to the window. He then signaled Ramamoorthy to come out through the window. While he was climbing on to the ladder, he saw a woman outside (the window) of her fifth floor room. They both got down with the help of the firefighters, and ran to safety. Their ordeal of over eight hours was finally over. A relieved Ramamoorthy then called his wife and told her that he was safe. The non-executive part-time chairman of ING Vysya Bank

Damn!! What difference does a Bramhin make to them now?
Who the eff knows? Often Pakistani have a weird sense of casteism. I have met many Pakistanis who would proudly say they are Rajputs! And almost everyone of them have a disdain for Brahmins and Baniyas. The former they beleive have basically controlled India and screwed Pakistan, the latter have scrwed Indian Muslims out of their money. Really dont know how that works but works it does.

I dont eat with any nonvegetarians... haramzade hai sale.
:hysterical::hysterical: reminds me of an incident. Me and my brother were at this shop and the owner was pissed off with a Brahmin customer and my brother joined in said all sort of MC BC about brahmins .. The shop owner felt someone agreed with him ... The look on his face was worth $1m when he wrote our name down. The moment he figured out that we are also Brahmins it seemed that he just wanted to disappear. My brother laughed his ass off for next few hrs

:hysterical::hysterical: reminds me of an incident. Me and my brother were at this shop and the owner was pissed off with a Brahmin customer and my brother joined in said all sort of MC BC about brahmins .. The shop owner felt someone agreed with him ... The look on his face was worth $1m when he wrote our name down. The moment he figured out that we are also Brahmins it seemed that he just wanted to disappear. My brother laughed his ass off for next few hrs
Hahahaha..:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Damn!! What difference does a Bramhin make to them now?
The full story has come out now...what a frightening experience!!! http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/News/PoliticsNation/Taj_hostage_reliving_the_nightmare/articleshow/3774411.cms http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/79436/ing-vysya-bank-chairman-survives-taj-terror-attack.html
MUMBAI: Former chairman of Corporation Bank, 69-year-old KR Ramamoorthy, is one among the lucky ones rescued after being held hostage inside the Taj for nearly seven hours. And that too in one of the rooms used by the terrorists as a sort of control room during their vicious attack. Mr Ramamoorthy, current chairman of a private bank, often comes to Mumbai on official duties and was in the city on November 26 to attend an official meet the next day. He was staying at the Heritage wing of Taj Hotel on 6th floor. He had dinner at around 9.15-9.30 pm post which he went for a stroll outside. As luck would have it he reentered the hotel not knowing the nightmare that he was in for. He went up to his room and called up room service for some water. He then decided to go to the business centre on 5th floor to check his email and attend to some other pending work. No sooner had he stepped out of his room, he saw five security personnel who motioned him to move back inside his room. Mr Ramamoorthy presumed something was amiss and went back into his room. He then got a call from the hotel room service who informed him there was some sort of an emergency in the hotel. He thereafter switched on the television and came to know that there was some problem at the Taj. He immediately called up his wife and informed her that he was safe and she need not panic. Around 11.30 pm there was a knock on his door and the person on the other side identified himself as room service. Mr Ramamoorthy decided to play safe and did not open the door. Suddenly the scene changed and two terrorists — between 21-25 years of age — one medium size and other fairly tall shot the locks and stormed into the room. Mr Ramamoorthy took refuge in the washroom but they soon entered there as well. Deploying grenades They held a gun to his temple and asked him to undress and tied him up with his own clothes. They then asked him to keel down and then also hit him. Mr Ramamoorthy says both the terrorists were armed with assault rifles and had tote bags on their shoulder. The terrorists then began using his room as a control room. They made a few phone calls in a language which sounded like Urdu or Hindi, both languages which Mr Ramamoorthy does not understand well. They were on phone for about half an hour and he believes that in all probability they were talking to their counterparts. Half an hour later, two other gunmen entered the room with four hostages, who too were told to lie face down on the floor beside Mr Ramamoorthy. These terrorists thereafter started asking these five people their names, telephone numbers and designations. They asked Mr Ramamoorthy about his name and designation. Mr Ramamoorthy said he was a teacher, one of the terrorists though retorted that how could a teacher stay in Taj and then hit him. Mr Ramamoorthy then had no choice but to reveal his real designation. The terrorists then used the washrooms and took out some eatables from the mini bar. Mr Ramamoorthy says the terrorists seemed to be very relaxed. Suddenly the house phone rang. The terrorists disconnected and broke the phones. For another 30 minutes they kept on talking amongst themselves. They then brought Mr Ramamoorthy and the other hostages from the sixth to the fifth floor and asked them to kneel down and continued their operations and were continuously on phone. The conversation focused largely around how and where to deploy grenades. These terrorists were in the room for another 45 minutes till a sudden spate of noise and smoke on account of a fire led them to leave their position. Mr Ramamoorthy says the room was filled with smoke and it became difficult to breathe. Mr Ramamoorthy then looked around the room and was lucky enough to find a scissors which he used to free himself and the other men. They thereafter used room curtains and bedsheets to fashion a rope of sorts. While the others scrambled down the rope into the third floor, given his age Mr Ramamoorthy decided against doing the same. He continued to wait in that balcony until he saw that the sixth floor was ablaze and metal pieces were falling. He then ran down to the third floor, where he entered one of the rooms and hid under a bed. A while later he noticed the search light belonging to a fire fighter. He decided to take his chance and went up to it and waved the fire fighters who put the rescue ladder and finally the ordeal was over.

Guest dada_rocks
Paki stood up from my table when I was eating pork - I wish I could do the same when he was eating beef - haramzade hain saale
We had a Irani nutjob who left our Supervisor sponsored lunch-table just because one of us asked for Pork entry... it was quite a scene.. I loved to pi$$ this mofo off.. And just to make my point across that how lunatic he was I devoured on beef sandwich one day with him...

Guest dada_rocks
with the exception of maybe lurker' date=' you will need atleast half a dozen of you wimps to try anything adventurous.[/quote'] How do you know.......Many a body builder has wrongly picked fight and swiftly neutered by otherwise frail looking guys:--D

How do you know.......Many a body builder has wrongly picked fight and swiftly neutered by otherwise frail looking guys:--D
coz i am neither frail nor a steroid pushing body builder... i am actually a sprinter with a left foot that landed me on the soccer team... so yeah, i give a new definition to the word 'hit n run'...