Terrorism, radicalization, Taliban, Kashmir yada yada

Dhondy

the sinners are dead....now they don't feel a thing...could of tortured them before, which i am sure is being done to that one poor bastard still a live..he will be wishing his death...do what you want to do with them...but i suppose their bodies are not tempered with like you guys suggest, not cuz their body needs all the respect but it questions the respect other civilized nations show you. that is why indian government will never do any such things.

Guest dada_rocks
Given fineleg's logic' date=' I'm sure it does not have any problems with Indian politicians, RSS,VHP and Bajrang Dal apart from few bad eggs and that we shouldn't condemn the above based on the few bad eggs.[/quote'] She has intelligence that each and every member of that group is extremist.. :--D.. BTW You can put me to that list I am an ex-member of RSS and present contributor of VHP's Ekal Vidyalay program.. The other peace-lady got miffed when i asked why should we take a media which calls one act of suspicion hindu terro but desists from calling zillion acts of proven guilt muslim terror seriously......I got fed some BS talk

Guest dada_rocks
the sinners are dead....now they don't feel a thing...could of tortured them before' date=' which i am sure is being done to that one poor bastard still a live..he will be wishing his death...do what you want to do with them...but i suppose their bodies are not tempered with like you guys suggest, not cuz their body needs all the respect but it questions the respect other civilized nations show you. that is why indian government will never do any such things.[/quote'] Civilized nations know ba$tards sud e treated like one.. Why do u care we have plans to feed him pork chop forcibly.. we will see how many he gets heaven then..remmeber he has no religion

sheesh ... lets do this other way ... What allies did to Nazis after WWII was wrong as not all Nazi party members were guilty of crimes. Prove me wrong. Again what do you understand about Islam ? Just because *YOU* and your PC brigade labeling it as a peacefull one doesnt automatically make it one. Can we see some evidence to that effect ?
Various people follow a religion. Some are decent people, others can be terrorists. It depends on the people following it. How they interpret it varies.

I know atleast quite a few Indian Muslims and some pak friends also. Decent girls and chaps, not some samples. What do you say to that? Why are they decent and not hate mongering as *you* and BB and Gambo expect them to be? They all need to be punished? for what?

requires understanding of the practices of Islam ... but since facts are blocked I wont bother. and you can continue living in that plush Ivory tower
I dont think you were quite following that specific discussion. I would request you to 'READ' some posts, before you jumpstart on your usual 'Islam... Quran... ROP.... Ivory Tower.. PC.... ' kinda stuff.

Guest dada_rocks
I know they follow their religion' date=' and are decent folks. The two are not mutually exclusive (following the religion and living a decent life).[/quote'] They are not practicing their religion for sure if they are good human being.....unforutnately it's.. anyoen who has heard the official interpretation of their book wud agree here.. I knwo you never bothered to..

really ridiculous. I am a Hindu and I dont have to go and study their tenets in detail. I know enough despite u thinking otherwise. U folks think ur the islam experts. Thats funny. But, such hindutvas chest thumping will be continued by some here and they can go along merrily.

Civilized nations know ba sud e treated like one.. Why do u care we have plans to feed him pork chop forcibly.. we will see how many he gets heaven then..remmeber he has no religion
no worries there....do what pleases you.....who am i to say what religion they are? but i doubt person with right mind cares if a hindu murderer is a hindu before or after he kills. religion is for those who are peaceful and harmless, becasue that is what any religion teaches you. the extreeme is to politicize religion and use it to influence political beliefs on people or to use it in media to paint a picture that misrepresent majority of the population.

Guest dada_rocks
really ridiculous. I am a Hindu and I dont have to go and study their tenets in detail. I know enough despite u thinking otherwise. U folks think ur the islam experts. Thats funny. But, such hindutvas chest thumping will be continued by some here and they can go along merrily.
You know nothign of Islam for sure I may not be expert but you are totally ignorant

religion did not drive out people. some nut cases did. people do it, not the religion. there are bad elements and good elements in any sect. And, lets stop pretending. You hate people who follow islam, and you dont have the patience to find if someone is a good element or bad element.

I know atleast quite a few Indian Muslims and some pak friends also. Decent girls and chaps, not some samples.What do you say to that? Why are they decent and not hate mongering as *you* and BB and Gambo expect them to be? They all need to be punished? for what?
Ok. So, let me say this again. According to your logic, Indian Politicians,RSS,VHP and Bajrang Dal are alright apart from a small minority. Right?

To make it simple - let me state again: Punish the terrorists or crime perpetrators. But to ask for all Muslims to be held accountable and be punished is wrong. Because then you are punishing those who did not do any crime also. That's all. Nothing more to embellish this. If you dont agree with this, then it shows you are biased. If you don't see that, then we have to disagree about that. Thats all.

To make it simple - let me state again: Punish the terrorists or crime perpetrators. But to ask for all Muslims to be held accountable and be punished is wrong. Because then you are punishing those who did not do any crime also. .
If terrorists are coming from muslim communities which is clearly the case here. Then dont you agree it makes sense that these communities are monioted closely and these communities infiltrated and intelligense gathered? Should it not be the case that islamic idelogies which are fundamental should be clamped down on. Racial profiling in how our security go about investigating terrorism should be employed. Or do you believe that all should be treated totally equally in investigating and preventing further attacks. Thus authorities should spend as much time monitoring christinas in India as they do to muslims?