Terrorism, radicalization, Taliban, Kashmir yada yada

Dhondy

Sarah-Gambit-Palin, Read this and see if it can get into your grey matter: To make it simple - let me state again: Punish the terrorists or crime perpetrators. But to ask for all Muslims to be held accountable and be punished is wrong. Because then you are punishing those who did not do any crime also. That's all. Nothing more to embellish this. If you dont agree with this, then it shows you are biased. If you don't see that, then we have to disagree about that. Thats all.

Sarah-Gambit-Palin, Read this and see if it can get into your grey matter: To make it simple - let me state again: Punish the terrorists or crime perpetrators. But to ask for all Muslims to be held accountable and be punished is wrong. Because then you are punishing those who did not do any crime also. That's all. Nothing more to embellish this. If you dont agree with this, then it shows you are biased. If you don't see that, then we have to disagree about that. Thats all.
Got my answer. And here I was, thinking that atleast maybe your non-cricket views had some substance. Silly me.

If terrorists are coming from muslim communities which is clearly the case here. Then dont you agree it makes sense that these communities are monioted closely and these communities infiltrated and intelligense gathered? Should it not be the case that islamic idelogies which are fundamental should be clamped down on. Racial profiling in how our security go about investigating terrorism should be employed. Or do you believe that all should be treated totally equally in investigating and preventing further attacks. Thus authorities should spend as much time monitoring christinas in India as they do to muslims?
Racial profiling is not a simple topic KT. Cannot be debated briefly. But in short time i will give brief reply for now. There is lot of abuse that goes on with Racial profiling. After 9-11 many people were harassed, and then US Govt said there should not be indiscriminate profiling. There was a reason why this was said. There are hard working citizens of different religions. Subjecting them to abuse when they are personally not doing any harm is unconstitutional.

Got my answer. And here I was' date=' thinking that atleast maybe your non-cricket views had some substance. Silly me.[/quote'] Your prejudices and bias shows through. I shouldn't have expected fairness and treating normal citizens decently from you. If you cannot agree with the substance of http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=531810&postcount=130 then it shows clearly you are biased. You bring up un-related things and ask me to answer it. When the actual matter is clearly stated above. This has nothing to do with politicians etc.

For the last time' date=' answer my simple question - According to your logic, Indian Politicians,RSS,VHP and Bajrang Dal are alright apart from a small minority. [b']Right Arundhati?
:hysterical::hysterical: i dint go thru the whole thread.. but what i think is. There are good and bad elements in every sect...the goal is to weed out the bad apples.. Muslims have to b educated.. Most of the mulsims r thinking that they r being ill treated in INdia.. which is not true.. I think people who are poor are ill treated.. its the poor vs the rich and the powerful.. Poor ones no matter hindu, mulsim or christian go through the same misery.. its high time, the educated and sane muslims should try to bring this awareness to the poor and brainwashed ones trained by the madrasas.. has anyone seen the movie Amir? Its a very good movie.. very apt to the situation right now.. preaching extremism n violence by any agency should be banned.. whether its madrasas or vhp or.... Whoever does the wrong, they shud b punished.. But I think madrasas outnumber everyone else....

Sarah-Gambit-Palin, Do you want to discriminate against Indian Muslims (regular ones, not the terrorist ones)? if not, realize atleast Boss Bhai advocates (has in the past atleast) that. if yes(yes to discriminate), then answer on whether you are biased or not is clear.

Racial profiling is not a simple topic KT. Cannot be debated briefly. But in short time i will give brief reply for now. There is lot of abuse that goes on with Racial profiling. After 9-11 many people were harassed, and then US Govt said there should not be indiscriminate profiling. There was a reason why this was said. There are hard working citizens of different religions. Subjecting them to abuse when they are personally not doing any harm is unconstitutional.
let me ask u this.. many innocent peope were harrased and what do these innocent people do about their religion being maligned??? why r they keeping quiet when muslim jihadis blow up buildings n kill people everywhere?? every mullah in this countrys makes a big fuss n issue a fatwa when sania mirza wears a mini skirt.. but what do these mulla do when the muslims (terrorsit) blow up things n kill people? till date i have never heard any mullah or muslim party cameout openly n condemned those killings and ask all the muslims not to support these leeches and raise voice against these jihadis?? sadly nothing happend..they nicely play the victim card of being harrased... if they dont standup and act against their own bad apples, world will only look at them as evil.. when a garden is infected with some virus, they treat all the plants. the affected and the unaffected.. so yes we have to sanitize these people...

dsr, You answer this: are you saying non-terrorist, non-harm-causing normal Muslims have to endure nonsensical profiling and harassment? or are you saying all of them are 'bad elements'? (the tack taken by BB/DR) so your adult brother (say you have one) keeps smoking pot, then your parents need to also keep on checking your personal belongings in your room to make sure you are not doing that also? inspite of the fact that you are clean, and dont need unnecessary probe into your personal belongings on a regular basis? this is a gross simplification example. racial profiling is several thousand times worse than this example.

Your laughter apart, you are right in stating the above. Lets see coming from "zuby" - if Gambit and BB/DR co. agree to the above.
but how conveniently u avoided my question there.. well no one here denies that bad apples shud be weededout.. but what most of us here think ISlam is creating all these bad apples cuz of its extremism ideolgies.. andthat has to b stopped.. tell my muslims are behind most of the terrorist attacks?? why don we see christains or hindus behind thse attacks?? can u asnwer me this?

Sarah-Gambit-Palin, Do you want to discriminate against Indian Muslims (regular ones, not the terrorist ones)? if not, realize atleast Boss Bhai advocates (has in the past atleast) that. if yes(yes to discriminate), then answer on whether you are biased or not is clear.
You're still here? Gosh, comrade Karat will not be happy. Toodeloo!

zuby, then how come good apples (the normal good folks you and i may know of) also get created by islam? how is that? how come all are not bad apples? dont people have any sense to think? the ones who think and do the right thing are not bad apples. senseless nutcases are the bad apples.

zuby, then how come good apples (the normal good folks you and i may know of) also get created by islam? how is that? how come all are not bad apples? dont people have any sense to think? the ones who think and do the right thing are not bad apples. senseless nutcases are the bad apples.
gawdd.. .. why r u beatin arnd the bush... i asked u some qns.. can u answer me tht ?? i repeat them again.
tell me why muslims are behind most of the terrorist attacks?? why don we see christains or hindus behind thse attacks??
many innocent peope were harrased and what do these innocent people do about their religion being maligned??? why r they keeping quiet when muslim jihadis blow up buildings n kill people everywhere?? every mullah in this countrys makes a big fuss n issue a fatwa when sania mirza wears a mini skirt.. but what do these mulla do when the muslims (terrorsit) blow up things n kill people? till date i have never heard any mullah or muslim party cameout openly n condemned those killings and ask all the muslims not to support these leeches and raise voice against these jihadis?? sadly nothing happend..they nicely play the victim card of being harrased...
can u pls answer me this , Ms.Saviour-of-Sanity ?

dsr, You answer this: are you saying non-terrorist, non-harm-causing normal Muslims have to endure nonsensical profiling and harassment? or are you saying all of them are 'bad elements'? (the tack taken by BB/DR) so your adult brother (say you have one) keeps smoking pot, then your parents need to also keep on checking your personal belongings in your room to make sure you are not doing that also? inspite of the fact that you are clean, and dont need unnecessary probe into your personal belongings on a regular basis? this is a gross simplification example. racial profiling is several thousand times worse than this example.
Muslims communities have to be closely monitired and observesd. Racial profiling has to be in place and will always be in place wether PC wimps like you like it or not. Its the only way to ensure no further deaths, something you are not interested in as you are more intrested in PC BS. No one saying abuse, you are saying this. What I am saying is that resources have to dirested to monitioring these communities rather then for example the jewish commuities in Inida. Its common sense.

haha' date=' unable to answer if you want discrimination of muslims. answer understood. ciao.[/quote'] Don't forget tomorrow's schedule. Daily Dharna outside 7 Racecourse after breakfast at Chez Louis, followed by tea and bridge at the Taj and finally some random shouting outside the SC Judge's house who wants that innocent angel Guru hung. Ta-Ta!